Aaron

"Why do you have to be such a dick!?" I screamed at Aaron.

He rushed up to me and tried to grab my arms and pull me closer. I beat and scratched at his chest.

"I'm carrying you fucking child and you go out and cheat?" I questioned with wet cheeks and red eyes.

"Reese, I'm so sorry. It was a one time thing. Please." He begged.

I calmed down and let him pull me into him.

His grasp left my forearms and reconnected at my hips.

"What did I ever do? I tried so hard to be good to you." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

He rubbed my back and ran his fingers through my long brown hair.

"It wasn't you. It was me. It was all my fault." He lowly spoke into my ear.

I sniffled and held my head up.

"Promise never to do it again. Promise." I urged him.

"I promise I will never do it ever again." He answered.

"You better not. Because if you do and I find out, I'm going to make your life a living, breathing Hell." I said staring into his eyes.

He bit his bottom lip.

"I love it when you talk psycho to me." He chuckled.

I chuckled airily at his comment.

"Come on Reese." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.

He sat down and sat me on top of him.

He turned on Netflix and we began to watch What to Expect When You're Expecting.