Confession

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter after a long wait, but a lot is going to happen and be revealed so I decided to break everything up. Next Chapter will be the ending of Book 1! But don't worry! I planned out the entire show os Teen Wolf! So excited for us to get to know Elena even more!

Happy Reading!

***********************************************************************************************

The steady beeping of a heart monitor echoed in my ears, everything was bright, and a strange warmth wrapped itself around me. A soft burn awakening me.

"Elena." spoke a whisper that seemed miles away. "Elena!" this time it shook me softly. "ELENA!" I was instinctively snapped upright and eyes wide open. Big mistake.

I placed a hand to my head and rubbed my eyes to hopefully bring come clarity back. Blinking I was finally able to make out that a person stood in front of me.

"Alan?" I asked confused. Was I dreaming? "What the hell are you doing here?"

"We need to get out of here before the doctors and nurses get back." He was all business as he helped me to my feet and then threw some clothes my way. He then pulled the curtain to allow me some privacy as I changed.

I pulled the hospital gown off and saw my chest completely covered in bandages. They looked as if they were brand new so I tore them off and revealed only small cuts. I was practically healed. But how?

"I was attacked by an Alpha." I stated out loud as I put on the hoodie and jeans that Deaton gave me.

"I filled your IV with fruit that your kind thrived off of. I figured it would make you at least conscious but it seems I underestimated how well it would work."

I pulled the curtain back, "How did you know I needed help?"

"I was actually on my way to find you, but luckily while I was drinking by the hospital I saw you teleport into the parking lot."

"Why were you looking for me?"

"The Bond."

"What did you find?"

"Apparently, the bond is very old magic. Think of it as the purest form. One of the first gifts that your kind were given. Very ancient. Making it very powerful." 

"That's unsurprising. Nothing simple could heal the mark."

"Exactly, but yours is unique because Fae were only ever suppose to bond with other Fae. Never another being. And the more the bond is awaken the stronger it gets."

"What do you mean 'awaken'?"

"I'm afraid that's as much as I can say right now. We'll have to continue back at my practice later." Alan then grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look him into his eyes, making me understand just how serious his next words. "The most important thing you need to understand right now is that you and Stiles are the same. What pains one, harms the other."

Before I could question him more, we heard a commotion outside of my room. I moved out of Alan's grasp and over to the window and peeked through the blinds. I was met with Stiles getting into an altercation with his Dad. They were anything but quite.

"You know what? It's a good thing we are at a hospital because I'm gonna kill you."

Stiles was out of breath, "I'm sorry. I lost the keys to my Jeep. I had to run all the way here."

"STILES, I DON'T CARE!" shouted his father as gestured sternly.

Stiles looked over his Dad's shoulder, in my direction. I thought he had seen me but he gave no indication before looking back at his Dad. "Is she going to be okay?"