CHAPTER 2-And he sings

[Louis]

I sat among the contestants in the audience pit right after my individual singing audition. Iam actually relieved my auditions has passed. But Im not sure whats going to happen next. The judges didnt say anything. they just simply said thanks and ask for the next contestant to come on stage. i slouch down the seat and felt terrified. Not from the judges, but from the others. they are just terribly good. i sigh 'what am i thinking. got a apart in grease and suddenly have this urge to join x factor. for what? recognition? these guys deserve it more than i do.'

The judges didnt intimidate me anymore. Theyre just humans. I saw Simon went back stage yesterday trying to get one guy to dance. He actually noticed somebody was missing in that crowd. I just hope the judges notice me too. But who am i kidding here. That guy who sneaked out just because he cant dance can sing. Of course Simon notice him. I bet Simon is going to remember him now. Better chance for him to get through the live shows there.

i sigh again. Louder this time. Gaining myself a pat in the back by some stranger seating on the back row. Looked over my shoulder and gave him smile. Wait a minute, i've seen this guy before.

Turned my body back towards him " Have we met?"

He looked puzzled but still smiling " Guess we were in the same group?" duh. I know that but he looked familiar " nervous there mate? relax, you did good" he continued.

i guess i must have scrunch my brows while staring cause he seems to blush and pattted my shoulder again as if a signal for me to turn my face back to the stage.

"wait a minute, you auditioned before dont cha? is it last year or two years back? " now i remember, i know i saw this kid on telly before. he auditioned for x factor before. "i thought you get through" i just blurted out. i watched x factor auditions before but never manage to follow the lives shows that much.

"long story mate" simple answer. i get it. hes not in the mood to talk. hes distracted as well. Whos not distracted in this hall full of talents on youre fighting for a spot there yourself. I just smile and slouch further down the seat.

I was clicking the keypad of my phone texting my mates back in Doncaster while I didnt realise i was humming to this Oasis song played on stage. Stop Crying Your Heart Out. Still staring at my phone waiting for a reply, I sang along the words,

'cause all of the stars

Are fading away

Just try not to worry...

then i looked up on the stage where the song was being sung by guess who, Curly..Curly from the loo. His voice is husky and just simply captivating. I saw the smile on the judges face. My heart sunk. Admitting to myself im not gonna make it. Just hear that boy sing! He will surely gets through. And boy how I have a vision that this guy is going to be BIG..as a star of course..

I tossed my hair to the front, making it the young Justin Bieber hair like and flick it to the side. I dont know why each time i see curly i tend to tossed my hair to the front. Just like how Curly did. I chuckled, and sigh, and make my way to the mensroom. The loo that is. I was actually feeling down.

Well at least i tried and got this far. 'Thats an achievement' i said to myself and smiled to my reflection in the mirror.  Washed my hands, grinned to myself and was on my way out and heard another guy took the stage , yet again,with perfect and beautiful voice.

'I cant handle this' i murmured to myself and leaned myself back to sink. I guess im just gonna stay here until they call us out to send me back home.