viii.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[ REAL LIFE ]

IVY WAS ANXIOUS.

her palms had been covered in sweat and she couldnt stop eating the food laid out on the staff table.

why?

because she had to kiss a boy she thought she liked. who, most likely, didnt even like her.

she watched as the director pointed her finger to various spots as the background actors got in place. the lady that had done her hair came over and swiped small pieces out of her face, giving her a thumbs up and large smile before walking away.

the messy haired boy came up to her, giving her on of his dashing smiles. he rested a calm hand on her arm leaving her to wonder why the boy wasnt shaking like her. had he not liked her? was he not nervous? did he do this too often?

but ivy's guesses were wrong.

the boy was practically melting and he could feel every nerve enhance as he put his hand on her. the truth was, he liked her. he liked when her eyes lit up every time he came over her house because she wasnt feeling ok. or when he brought pizza over because she didnt feel like getting up.

he liked her.

no— he adored her. everything about her made her- her

the director pointed her long finger at both of them, the boy and girl scurrying into their spots.

"good luck" the boy whispered, his hot breath fanning her already red ear. she nodded back, sending him a smile.

the director yelled a loud 'action' as she sat back in the director chair.

"three? i don't have three. my head is still spinning" the red head was in character, her expression dazed.

"i have one" the boy confidently spit out, a perfect small smile grazing his already perfect face.

"go for it"

"three: i want to kiss you, like, very much please" the boy's sentence was far from confident, sputtering out words.

"you do?" she looks down at her feet, a small blush tinting her fair cheeks.

"i do" his hand reached out and touched her chin, raising it. his pale thumb brushed over her red lips. they leaned in, timothee, or his character ethan, leading. his lips connected with hers.

and beautiful wasn't a word to describe the kiss.

his lips were warm and soft, sliding gently across her cold and frantic ones. her former cold lips were now warm, her hot breath tickling him as they kissed.

timothee could feel his hands shaking as they brushed a strand of hair out of her face, still keeping his lips connected with hers. she could feel her heart flourish and quickly beat against his already rapidly beating heart. his nose inhaled her fruity perfume and citrus shampoo, that flawlessly laced together, causing him to melt into her arms.

"cut!"

timothee hesitantly let go of her now rough lips, biting his in response. ivy let out a shaky breath, opening her once closed eyes.

"perfect guys, truly emotional. staff party will be held later tonight. further information will be emailed to you all" the woman spoke, earning large smiles from the staff.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
woahwsjsjjsjsjsjwjsjsjw