57

Zach stood outside of the door of Aspen's home in Los Angeles. He took a shaky breath, running a hand through his perfectly done hair. After shaking off most of the nerves, Zach brought his hand up, pressing the doorbell that chimes throughout the house.

Quick footsteps could be heard quickly approaching the door. Aspen threw open the door, smiling brightly when she saw Zach. Her eyes widened as she saw the fancy suit he was wearing. When she looked back up from the fancy outfit of Zach's back to his face, her eyes were matched with an equally widened pair of eyes.

"Wow," Zach breathed, his eyes remaining locked with hers. "You look stunning. Absolutely breathtaking."

Aspen blushed a bright shade of red. "You said to dress fancy. Is this too much? I've got other dresses I can change into if you want. It took me a while to choose this one, but I could quickly pick a more casual one. What do you think? I have a lovely pastel pink one that mi—" she ranted.

Zach had cut her off by placing his finger on her lips. Aspen looked down at his hand before shutting her mouth, her face becoming even more red. Usually Aspen was cool and confident, but somehow being on a date with Zach made her all tongue tied.

"You look perfect," Zach told her, his hands finding their way down to hers, the pairs of hands intertwining.

"Okay, good," Aspen smiled. "You look perfect, too. You should wear suits more often."

Zach laughed as the pair began to walk down the driveway. "I might just do that."

As the two neared the end of the driveway, Aspen turned her attention from Zach to the end of the driveway. Gasping, her eyes widened yet again as she saw a horse-drawn carriage with two beautiful white horses. A driver sat in the stagecoach, also dressed in a suit.

"Do you like it?" Zach asked hopefully, his hand still locked with hers.

Aspen nodded eagerly, a large grin on her face. "I love it, Zach!"

He sighed in relief. "Good."

The two walked hand in hand to the carriage. Zach helped Aspen climb up, before joining her. The two sat next to each other, rejoining their hands.

"Thank you," Aspen spoke softly as the horses began the short journey to the Why Don't We house. "This is amazing."

Zach couldn't help but grin at the girl. "Oh," he laughed. "this is only the beginning."

author's note
k i lied not the juicy stuff yet but it's been a while so here i am. also i have wifi rn so i wanted to put out what i had.

also, exams are done!!! i got like 86% in english honours, 97.5% in math, and 96% in social which is good. i've got exam break till thursday so i'll be writing (hopefully. no promises)