chapter 1

Author note: sorry if the spelling is bad or the story isnt good its my first book comment if you have any suggestions on how to make it better and sorry its short

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down in the depths of Gotham sitting staring at a worn-out photo with the corners being neatly pressed out from being creased was the billionaire Bruce Wayne or as he is called at night Batman. The photo was of a young girl and boy who smiles where almost identical although the girls held a certain sadness to hers. "what do you want Damian" Bruce said in his monotone voice towards his son that was behind him. "who's that girl in the picture" Damian said pointing at the picture "that woman Damian is the only woman I have ever loved" "if you loved her so much where us she now" Damian scoffed "she died" at that one statement Damian's face dropped as he saw the pain in Bruce face. There was a long deathing silience  before Bruce stood up off the chair we was sitting on and folded up the picture  placing it carefully in his breast pocket "she died all alone" was all he added before walking away from his son and off to bed leaving his youngest son both angry and for the first time confused.

Bruces Pov

Its been years since I last saw her or heard her sweet voice she would be dead already the time already came her sixteenth birthday already past, she wouldn't be alive yet she is all I can think about. "Alfred" I yelled "yes master Bruce" he replied "can you please get Sally on the phone" at the mention of her name Alfreds eyes light up realising the amount of time that has passed since he heard the name not since she went missing. "of course sir what do you want to send" "to have coffee and catch its that time of year again its been over ten years since she went missing I need to speak with sally again" "of course" I could tell he was happy as I went to bed and finally getting some sleep only to dreaming about the women I lost Persephone Jackson.

Alfreds Pov

As soon as Master Bruce mentioned dear Sallys name I could hold my excitement I havent seen her in so long not since young miss Percy disappear and now both miss sally and master Bruce couldnt be in a room together die to them always crying at the end. Miss Percy did change Bruce a lot always smiling. I walk towards the phone and called sally "hello sally Jackson speaking" "hello sally its Alfred pennyworth calling form Wayne manor" "oh Alfred its so good to hear from you how are you" " I have been well, I was wondering if you would like to come over and have tea with Master Bruce at the manor to celebrate the memory of young miss Persephone" " I would enjoy that I will tell my husband" " thank you Alfred bye" "bye" as I hung up the phone the sense that there is going to be something huge lingers feeling in my mind.