Baby {Jack Dylan Grazer}

(Y/N's POV)

Jaeden invited the cast over to his house after we finished filming for the day, which I gladly accepted to.

I waited on my mom to come pick me up from the place we were filming at. I heard laughter come up behind me, "Hey Y/N!" I turned to see Jack and Finn, smiling like idiots.

I smiled, "Hey guys. What's up?" They looked at each other, snickering. My smile turned into a frown, "What's wrong guys?"

"W-we pranked Wyatt." They bog erupted with laughter, only to be cut off by a scream.

"You assholes! Why the fuck did you guys think it'd be funny to do that! You know I hate spiders!" Wyatt raged, running towards us. He slowed down once he saw me. He blushed and rubbed his neck slightly, "H-Hey Y/N.." He spoke shyly, clearly embarrassed.

"Hey Wyatt!" I heard a car pull up, and turned around to see it was my moms. I turned back around, waving. "Bye guys! See you at Jaeden's' place!" I got in my moms car, almost immediately being bombarded by questions from my mom.

"So, that Wyatt boy, huh?" She smirked at me. "You like him? 'Cause he sure seems to like you." I looked at her in disgust as she drove off.

"Ew! Momma!" My voice squeaked when I said 'momma,' like it always did-embarrassingly. I heard snickers from behind me, so I turned and saw Nic and Owen. I blushed a deep red, turning around immediately. "Momma, why are they here?" I whispered, making sure only she could here me.

"We're all headed to Jaeden's house. But I'll have to leave, I have to go to a meeting at work." We pulled into Jaeden's driveway, and Nic and Owen got out. "Bye sweetheart, love you."

"Bye momma! Love you!" I kissed her cheek, getting out of the car and watching her drive away.

I went inside to hear bunches of laughs. "I can't believe she still calls her mom, momma!" I immediately froze. They were talking about me. "She's such a baby!" I cleared my throat, getting everyone's attention. They turned to see my mad expression. They immediately apologized, "We didn't mean it, we were just joking."

I rolled my eyes, getting out a book-Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone, to be exact-I had in my bag. "Whatever." I started reading, ignoring everyone.

It had been a couple of minutes since anyone had spoken, or so I thought. But I was pulled out of the wizarding world when someone yelled my name, "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" They yelled, to which I looked up at Jack, nodding. "Want to do a livestream?" I nodded, smiling lightly.

I went over to sit next to Jaeden, who had the phone. He chuckled, "Hey, baby." I glared at him, obviously scaring him.

My face lightened, turning into a smile. "I was kidding." I punched his arm lightly, laughing.

"Good, I thought you were going to kill me." He  nervously laughed, starting the livestream. Jack got behind me on the couch, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Hey guys and gals!" He yelled in my ear, causing me to wince. He must've noticed, "Sorry, N/N." He whispered, getting closer to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Y/N can you send?" Jaeden asked, reading one of the comments and looking at me. Everyone's eyes shifted to me.

I nodded, smiling. "Yeah, but it doesn't sound very good." I nervously laughed, rubbing my arm.

"Bullshit!" Jack yelled, almost immediately getting hit in the head by Wyatt. "Ouch! But anyway, I've heard you sing in the shower. And you've got the voice of an angel!" He shouted, causing everyone's breath to hitch. My face flushed a deep red, and I stared at Jack with pure embarrassment. He must've realized what he said, "No! Not like that! I mean- I don't- no!" He stuck his head in his hands. "I don't listen to you shower, I just hear you sometimes. Like onetime, we spent the night, and you were singing, while taking a shower. Remember guys?" He looked up, asking Wyatt, Sophia, Jaeden, Jeremy, and Chosen-who nodded, remembering.