Chapter 22

(RONNIE'S POV)

I stood looking at him at him nervously. I looked over his shoulder and caught Laura's eye, she is the only one who knows about this.

''Bradley say something please'' I whispered.

''I need some air'' he gasped and pulled his tie off and walked out I closed my eye and leaned against the wall.

''Babe'' I looked up to see Laura. ''He needs air''.

''He will come around just shock ''.

''Yeah I know '' I said still shocked she smiled and hugged me tight I looked over her shoulder and caught Justin's eye and broke eye contact. I will tell everyone else once Bradley tells me how he feels. We walked back over and sat down I sipped my drink chatting to the girls then Bradley came back and sat beside his dad I bit my lip and he looked at me then back down I sighed.

''What's wrong Ron'' Justin asked me I looked up. ''Nothing just feeling tired and stomach is at me '' I said giving him a small smile then I yawned covering my mouth and at around 3am I decided to go just as other people where starting to leave.

''Are you coming with me or staying'' I mumbled to Bradley.

''Staying'' he said I looked at him and nodded and stood up.

''I'm going to go before my feet fall off'' I said to Laura.

''Be careful we will be back shortly'' I nodded and hugged the others at the table.

''Why you going'' Donna asked slurring slightly

I looked down at my feet. ''They are killing me underneath as well, I am going to go home put them in water'' I said and hugged her tight and I walked down the stairs and out to the car park and I opened the car door.

''Ronnie wait'' I turned to see Bradley walking towards me, I bit my lip and he stopped a bit away from me.

''When did you find out'' I cleared my throat. ''Um Yesterday morning, I was still getting sick so my mom brought me and my main Dr Edward took test and he sat I was 5 months pregnant''.

''How didn't you know before, I thought you couldn't have kids'' he frowned.

''So did I, believe me I am more shocked that you are. Edwards said in his 35 years a doctor he never once seen this happen to anyone he can't believe that after my visit to the hospital they didn't even know of me being pregnant and he said this baby is a miracle baby and it may never happen again. I don't know how you feel but I am keeping this baby Bradley it may be my only chance of having my own flesh and blood'' I said he bit his cheek.

''Your pregnant'' I nodded.

''We're going to be parents '' I nodded he smiled looking at the grounded.

''I'm going to be a daddy, a daddy me'' he whispered I smiled and nodded.

''Hmmm could have a mini Bradley you never know '' I said.

''This is all so crazy but I think we should talk more about it tomorrow with our parents'' I nodded.

''Let me go tell them I will leave with you''.

''No it's ok, it's your birthday your legal go have fun drink chill with the boys you won't be able to do it soon so do it now '' I said.

''You sure'' I nodded.

''Ok I will be over first thing in the morning and drive safe'' I nodded he walked over and kissed me.

''I'm not going anywhere Ronnie we are going to be a family I can promise you that, I'm always here for you ''.

Our MiracleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara