One

FHJSKDAHFJKA HJKDHFJKSDH FJKSDHFKJADHF I L O V E T H I S P I C T U R E A H H H (unknown artist sorry!! Please tell me if you know!!)

Heyyyy.... this is a really shit fanfiction I thought of like four days ago at like three in the morning but here. I have this someone planned out and so yeah... honestly I probably shouldnt be starting this considering that I've got two other stories one that needs to be completely rewritten but fuck it. The cover will stay like that until I find the time to make a better one or some shit. So... enjoy! 

Toodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith POV

Keith sighed as he waved goodbye to his foster parents, who were sending him to some stupid, horrible summer camp to "expand his horizons." In reality, they just didn't want to deal with him. He walked a couple blocks over to his best friend, Pidge's house. Pidge's parents signed them and they're brother up. Well, they're brother is a councilor.

Now, you're probably wondering why Pidge is described as a them or a they. You see... well, read... anyways, this fabulous fucking Flappy Bird is gender fluid. Anyways, back to the story, you are really getting of topic here writer.   I'm really not...?

"I will throw you into a fiery pit of writer's block if you don't shut the fuck up and let me prove my point." The young boy was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the mocking laughter of the two nerds he came to pick up. Blushing in embarrassment, and clearly angry with the awesome voice in his head, he flipped Matt and Pidge off and started walking to the pick-up area for the summer camp.

After hurrying to catch up to the short gay[autocorrect has blessed me and I'm leaving it], Matt spoke up.

"Sooo.... voices, huh?" Keith stopped and glared at the older pigeon before Pidge spoke up.

"Matt, there's nothing to worry about. He has this ghost/person/voice/thing that talks to him and he talks back. It's the only thing Keith was ever able to bond with!" Pidge giggled as Keith took a deep breath to calm himself before continuing to walk on.

"C'mon guys, we're going to miss the bus.." Keith grumbled.

~Time skip, brought to you by Queef Kokaine~

Things really did not get any better once Keith boarded the bus. All around him, kids ranging from 15-17(his age) were screaming the lyrics to Taylor Swift's song "Look What You Made Me Do." The three shorties had met up with their best friend, Shiro, at the bus stop. Unfortunately, Keith was the only one awake. Remembering his phone, he pulled it out along with his earbuds. He sighed as he pressed the shuffle button on his playlist, Burning Up by BTS beginning to play.

He could already tell that this was going to be a looong summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it for chapter one! Chapter two should follow behind soon so yeee. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!