Two

So in this fic Allura and Lance are siblings..?? So yeeeeeeee!

Lance POV

B E E P B E E P M O T H E R F U C K E R !

Lance screeched as he fell out of his bed. His sister, Allura, was always doing that to him. And by that he meant changing his alarm to the most annoying/somewhat funny alarms. Last week it was the entire script of the bee movie. And he had listened to the whole thing. Ya like jazz?

Shaking his head and smiling at the memory, he got up and turned off the alarm blaring from his phone. It was 7:00 AM. He stretched and got ready for the day. Today was the day the campers were going to come on in to Camp Voltron, where they would learn some neat survival skills and have adventures! Lance sighed as he combed through his mess of short, brunette curls.

Walking out of his room into the kitchen, he found Allura leaning against the counter with Coran, the groundskeeper, talking.

"So we have fourteen campers coming, a councilor in training, and Lance's co-councilor, Zarkon, coming in on the bus in about... two hours. Hunk, the other co-councilor, is driving in from town and should be here in thirty minutes to help set up. Just about everything is ready, so there isn't much we have to do. Oh, hey Lance! Did you like the alarm I set for you??" Allura smirked, then broke out in intense laughter.

Lance laughed as well then flipped her off as he grabbed a granola bar and sat down on one of the bar stools surrounding the wooden counters.

~~~Time skip... wAKE UP AND SMELL THE KOOL AID!!~~~

Lance took a deep breath and walked down the trail that led to the lake so he could make sure the canoes and such were in working order. When he was done, he walked back towards the councilor cabin, and to the mess hall which stood right next to it. Opening the doors, he found his best friend Hunk in the kitchen cooking up a snack for when the campers arrived and dinner.

Coran used to be the chef, but... lets just leave it at that. Lance immediately grinned and ran around to the kitchen area to give his cinnamon roll of a pal a big hug.

"Lance! Great to see you! Haven't seen you since school ended, but I can only imagine how much you've had to do over here. I would've come sooner but my dad needed help at the bakery," Hunk finished, giving Lance another bone crushing hug.

Smiling, Lance told him it was okay and that he had to finish up his check up. He walked out of the mess hall with a smile on his face as he walked to the cabins where the campers would stay. Walking through the cabins, the only problem he had with them was the weird rat toy he found. Instead of throwing it away though, he put it in a bunk. Pranks for dayz.

Leaving the cabin area, he checked his watch. It was 8:50. Knowing he would be late if he didn't leave right then and there, Lance sprinted to the councilor cabin.

"Allura!" He called into the cabin. "The campers will be here at any minute!"

The said platinum blonde ran out of the cabin with Coran at her tail. The trio was joined by Hunk, then walked together to the road where the bus would be dropping off the campers and Lance's other two helpers. The bus pulled up about ten minutes late, and the fourteen campers plus Lance's helpers hopped off the bus with their things. Matt and Zarkon stood beside Lance and the others, Matt awkward while Zarkon seemed more leader-ly.

Lance took a step forward and clasped his hands together. "Welcome to Camp Voltron! For the rest of your summer, you'll be spending your time here. The food's great, the activities are fun, and more!! The name's Lance, and this is Allura, my sister and the landowner, Coran, the groundskeeper, and Hunk, my co-councilor. Matt and Zarkon are the other co-councilors, and are here to make your time at Camp Voltron fun and exciting! With that, just leave your stuff here and follow me! Don't worry, you're stuff will be taken to the cabins."

Lance led the campers to the mess hall with Allura as Coran and the three co-councilors took the camper's stuff to the cabin areas. After a long talk about rules and shit, they sorted the campers into their cabins. Lance and the three other councilors took their groups and walked them around, then showed them to the cabin they'd share as a group. While walking with them he couldn't decide whether it'd be a long or quick summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That concludes Chapter two! Also do criticize me, it tells me what I need to work on and such. Hate on this fic... I don't really care. Don't be hateful towards you're other wattpad users ;-; it really ruins the whole fun of this awesome website/app. Anyways, have an awesome day... or night. I see ya mah fellow insomniacs :') Anyways, toodles!! See ya next chapter!!