#4

Donghyucks pov

in class, the teacher told us that we had to spend the weekend at someones house we have never been to. i actually dont know why, but we have to do it.

i look around and see people picking partners. mark and i are left as the only two people left, so we paired up.

apparently in class we have to discuss our interests and see if we have anything in common.

"so donghyuck, are you into music?"

"mm yea i like a few groups like exo and bts. you?"

"mm same here, I seriously hate the fanwars that go one between the two fandoms, i wish we would just get along."

i nod in agreement and ask him a question.

"do you sing or rap?"

"i rap and i also have written a few songs, not any that are good anyway."

"well considering they come from you they should be good." shit did i just say that out loud?

"aw thank you, so how about you? Do you sing?"

"uh yea i guess, im not any good at it though."

i chuckle nervously. mark shakes his head of disapproval

"i dont think so. i think you have a beautiful voice, maybe you can sing for a few of my songs." mark starts getting excited and i giggle.

"alright students, now that you have hopefully learnt a few things about each other in common, i would like you to take those things in common and create something for it, an example would be video games, design, music. anything you like, but of course it has to be appropriate. im looking at you taeyong."

the students laugh and taeyong rolls his eyes.

the bell rings and we are free to leave.

mark and i have decided to walk to his house together, since he lives close to the school.

before we go, mark tells his girlfriend what has happened and she simply pouts and then runs off.

mark smiles at me and we start walking.

we eventually make it, and he opens the front door. we both go in and he takes me to his room.

"so, hello to my house. i hope you wont mind spending the whole weekend with me."

"no no i wouldnt mind it at all." i smile and look around his room. there were posters of different groups on his wall and a few pictures of his girlfriend and a few more pictures with his family.

"so, should we get started on the song?"

i nod and he leads me to another room.

in this room there was a studio, and it impressed me. he owns all of this stuff. all i was hoping for is that he wont think i am bad at singing.

we both sit down and start.

if only i knew how this weekend would change everything.