No Longer My Time

I was planing on adding only one Chapter, but then I guess it's gonna take time to read since I have so many things to write hehe

I hope this is okay.

And of course as one shot, this is gonna be the last chapter.

Enjooooy:)

••••

••••

  Its over now.. everything will be over.

  The thoughts just keep running inside her head after spreads words about the marriage got into her ears. The more she thoughts about it the more Jaide see it crumpled her into tiny piece of paper.

She didn't count how long has been she sat in front of the beautiful huge silver shining mirror. With only her silk very standard nighty gown, hair softly tied unstructured, bare pale face and of course gloomy eyes. She didn't bother to touch any particular beauty elements to cover herself tonight. Nothing can bring joy and relief for her heartbreak, even many jewelries or pretty dresses she have. Jaide just stares at the reflection who stare back at her sadness with no words spoken. Everything battling inside her head, like It's not working how many times she tells herself everything will be okay or everything will remind the same... the reflection just keep refusing again and again. Telling her back otherwise. That everything she believes to be one of her new self, will just fell apart.

  Yesterday, after followed Harry then ending up hearing something she didn't like about Him has to covered their last encounter, Jaide left the pilar she was hiding on back to bedchamber. Quickly changed before heading to reading hall getting ready for another fake socialization she had to put up since Gemma needs her there.

  At the time her presence got announced by the guard before the door open, she caught the sight of a woman walking at the hall. It strange cause her attire looks different from the Ladies or Princesses she usually saw in the castle. Jaide stares for a while at the woman, they made an eye contact and it's almost making Jaide herself fell on her knees when she caught them.

  The woman has the most beautiful eyes Jaide ever seen. With emerald shining green, her hair was jet long curly black, not to forget mentioning her dress that scream a fearless Princess making Jaide's heart heavy with jealousy. Don't start to talk about the look she have on her face.. it's truly another perfection. Perfect nose with perfect plump lips, packaging with the foreign appearance. But Jaide can bet she will be the one who standing out from other Princesses or Royal Family itself.

The Woman nods her head politely at Jaide when she noticed their meeting eyes, earning another nods and smile from Jaide. She never saw her before, and it's strange for Jaide to feel something different when their eyes caught each other. Jaide didn't know anything, until Harry came to her chamber in the middle of the day for another sex. The sex was rough like Harry threw so much anger into the action. Even Jaide was never complaining, and took anything she could get from Harry in bare hands, she knew something must have happened. Harry never been this frustrated before.