Chapter 1

January 14,2018
6:45 pm. 
Namsan Tower
5°C

You felt snow flakes run down through your hand as you catches them letting it flows down your palm.

You sigh deeply as smokes of coldness comes out through your mouth and put back your gloves. It's getting colder, you were hugging yourself to keep yourself warm.

It's been 5 minutes...

10 minutes...

30 minutes...

You felt your body freezing. You can't move now. It's hard. Your face starts to moist. People around you starts to go home. But the person you're waiting for isn't here yet.

"miss?" an old lady approach you.

"y-ye?" you replied yet struggling because your lips have been frozen.

"Im just telling you that the temperature today is below zero. You should go home. " the old lady said worriedly.

"aniyo. Gwaenchana-yo halmeoni (no. It's okay grandma) " you smiled.

"are you waiting for someone?" she asked and you nodded.

"your boyfriend?" she ask and you didn't respond and just smile.

"I see. But a man shouldn't let a girl waits especially on this weather. Take care then, I have to go " she smiled at me walking  away as you wave her goodbye

23 minutes....

You're freezing and he's not here yet.

He promised to see you in namsan tower before the clock hits 12 for his birthday no matter what happened. He promised he'll come even the world turns upside down.

Your phone suddenly ring in the middle of your thoughts.

Chae Turtle🐢 calling....

You picked it uo quicly and ready to scold him.

"yah!  Chae Hyungwon! Where are yo-"

"Im sorry but are you mr. Chae's guardian? " a female voice said.

"Im his friend" you said.

"Oh. We called you cause you're on his quick dialed number 1 on his phone. We want to inform you that he got into accident and he's on the emergency room right now."

After hearing those words your tears stream down your face. You felt pain. You quickly asked the nurse to where hospital he is and rushes your way to him.