The Time You Met Trump

It was a cold and warm night in the bar. You were only there to find a cheap date to lose your virginity and you never expected Donald Trump, The President of The USA, to get your interest.
"Are you alone? This night is cold and humid and I myself am lonely." Trump spoke charmingly. He followed up with, "May I have your name oh fair individual?". Struck in awe you felt compeled to say it. "I-I... am [name of reader]" You said with a soft monotone voice. Trump smiled and offered you a drink.
The night went on, almost to midnight, as you and Trump spoke about life and how he was well known to the world as the president. But then... he made an advancement. Trump reached to your virgin ass and grabbed it! This made your heart beat rapidly as no one ever has touched that part of you. Normally a person would slap the advancer and walk away but you... accepted him. It was only you two in the bar and this made everything heated!
Under the influence of the fine wine you then grab the handsome orange skinned bloke and rush him into the toilets. "Oh [name of reader] I want to show you wonders that I show no other girl." Trump said quickly as he too rushed to take your messy clothes off. Soon you and Trump were naked and you sat on the sink.
Without a moments hesitation, Trump shoves his rich millionare cock inside your tight virgin asshole. THRUSTING and POUNDING your tight, pulp hole.
Your moans ravaged the air only letting one simple sound out, "Ahhh~ AHHhh~". Before you knew it Trump had come inside your asshole. (No homo though).
He took you home soon after and said: "I Love You [name of reader]" But really you didnt love him back. So you just stayed as friends and hung out.