Forms\Rules

I've been interested in this anime for a couple days.

I'm taking the place of Haruhi but I'm not being the main character.

Forms\Me:
Name: (Obviously This is an English Name, I couldn't find a name that really spoke to me that much) Kaley
Middle: Faye
Last: Blossoms. Well actually Cherry was her (dead) fathers last name. And blossom was her (alive) mother's was Blossoms. (Yada Yada, look I'm dead to the brain.)
Gender: Female. But under school male for reasons.
Looks: When Wearing a Wig (this one is only needed if you are like me) hair basically looks like Haruhi's but a light blonde, those dam large anime Kawaii greyish blue eyes, but her eyes are hidden by her black framed glasses, pale skin, freckles covering her cheeks and nose, slightly chubby, curves, she's just a few more inches taller than Honey.
          Without Wig: She's still the same but her blonde hair goes son to her mid-back.
Personality: very very clumsy, giggly, troublemaker, intelligent, short tempered, a bit of a Yandere, insane, and different.
Age: 15 (The boys will be either 16 or 17 so.) 1st year
Nicknames: Kay-Kay, Cake Monster, (sometimes) Kaley~Senpia or chan, Blondie.
Crush\es: It all depends on who you like. Hikaru or Honey~Senpia (Mitsukuni)
Likes: obviously cakes, pandas, wolves, polar bears, Yaoi, reading, fanfiction, art, Cosplay, and Ketchup.
Dislikes: Abuse, yelling you know unless it's her or is in a romantic movie, loved one dying.
Back Story: Kaley was around the age of four when her Father died with a terrible disease. Her Mother and her lived a very poor life together but nothing changed. When she was younger she acted like a boy a lot, kids teased her because of it. So she dressed like one and wore a wig. She goes to schools under the sex male and the doctors even promised to put on her 'fake' medical records Sex: Male. Of course her true gender does get revealed.

I doubt many people will join but eh.