Sylvester- He Finds Out You Can Step

You watched from your spot of the empty pool where the boys practiced their hearts out in stepping. Theta Nu had made to Regionals and in Sylvester's mind, it was crunch time. Time went by slowly and before you knew it, the four hour practice came to an end. The boys were drenched in sweat, their shirts much darker than when they came in, and they all just looked...lifeless. You had trouble holding back your smile when your boyfriend, Sylvester came jogging over and you handed him his water.
"You think they're ready?" you asked him, looking at the exhausted boys.
"I sure hope so...I know they don't like me now, but they'll thank me later when we win." He laughed to himself.
"Mhm...I betcha I could beat aaaall y'all asses in a step show."
He doubled over laughing as the boys started leaving and heading back to their dorms, "Oh babygirl that's the cutest thing I've heard all day."
"Wha--I'm deadass, boy! I got moves!"
"Bae, stop where you at before you get in trouble, now." he smirked.
"Oh trouble, huh? What, you think I can't handle myself?" you smirked as well and started to strut out on the empty pool ground.
He slowly started toward you and whispered in your ear, "Well let's find out then, yea? Show me what you got baby girl."
You walk over to the radio and 50 Cent's "In Da Club" started playing. You let him start out and he showed off what he could do but no matter how many new moves he showed, you always came back harder and better. You stuck your last move to see Sylvester standing there, stunned and speechless at what he had just witnessed, and for a moment you saw a bit of lust flash in his eyes....of longing for you.
"Now since when in the heeeeelll did you learn how to dance like that?" He asked, walking towards you.
"I learned from the best." You winked and in that moment he lost it all, grabbing your face and smashing his lips onto yours....lawd, kissing that man never got old. He snaked his hands around your waist and one hand playfully slid down to give your ass a little squeeze before you pushed him off, laughing.
"Syl, staaap.." you giggled.
"Aw c'moooon bae..." he pouted.
"Nuh uh you gon have to catch me first," you laughed and took off running.
"Oh my go--ugh c'mon I just got through dancin, girl!"
"Sounds like a you problem!!" you yelled back at him.
"Damn I love that girl" he chuckled and started to jog after you.

---------------------------------------

Hope that was aight y'all, I know it was a lil shawtttt!❤