1

Aviana's POV

Today was the day. I'm gonna do it. I'm just done. Done with life. And I hate that I have to do it, but I can't handle this anymore.

If I was gonna take my life, I would want to be in my most favorite place, Tokyo, Japan. I set down my bags in my hotel room and I take out a piece of paper in a pen. I write a letter to all my family and friends.

( Mature content ahead, if you wish not to read please skip until u see the "⚠️⚠️⚠️" emoji )

Dear family and friends,

I know that your probably wondering what's going on or you probably already seen it. But I just wanted to say goodbye. Most of you have meant the whole world to me. But some of you, I hated you. You are the reason you made my life a living hell.

Haley, you have been nothing but nice to me for the past few years of high school. (She's now in senior year of high school). But your not my reason for this.

Lexie, you are my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone better. I just wish you were here to stop me. I love you so much.

Maddison, I first off wanna say that your a bitch. Your the one who made me do this. I just wanna let you know that you, you are the reason for my death, pain, and misery. I fucking hate you.

Mom, I love you so much and you were always by my side. When I was feeling down you picked me back up and told me it was ok. But I just can't anymore. People drive you to do things that you regret. This is one of those things. But it's for the best for all of us.

I love you all and I will miss you. Just don't worry about me please. Pretend I was never here. Forget about me. But for the last time, this is goodbye.

I walk straight to my bathroom and I take out my blades. I start to cut. Then I start to think about all the shit that had happened to me during my life. I cut once for every reason. I cut so deep and so much I start to loose a lot of blood. But then something interrupted me. "What are you doing?" My mom says in complete panic mode. "No no no no no. Please stay with me Aviana. PLEASE." And that's the last thing I remember.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

~ Time Skip ~

I start to hear things once again and I feel someone's hand in mine. It's my mom. "Please stay with me Aviana. I can't live without you. I love you so much. Why did you have to do this?" I still feel her hand and I try to grab it but I can't move. "It's ok to let go. But try your hardest.  Your a fighter and you can do this. I love you so much. I finally regain back strength to grab her hand. "Mom?" I ask. " Oh my gosh Aviana. NURSE NURSE SHE'S AWAKE."

I hear many footsteps come into the room. " I'm sorry Ms. Lee, but your gonna need to step away for a minute." I hear one of the doctors say. My mom backs away and they check everything to make sure I was still in good health.

~ Time Skip 1 Week Later ~

The doctors said I was healthy enough to go back home today. My mom gives me some more clothes so I can go change. I walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror to see that I look completely different. I was very pale, lost a lot of weight, even the color in my eyes were lost. Then my mom knocks on the door. "Aviana hurry up let's go" she says. I quickly put on my outfit that looks like this. (Without the ring)

I quickly walk back out from the bathroom and I grab my phone

I quickly walk back out from the bathroom and I grab my phone. We walk outside and when we get about 2 blocks away from the hotel, I see a guy. He looked really upset, his eyes lost his color and sadness filled them. He sits down on one of the benches with his head in his hands. I decide to go talk to him. "Hey mom I'll be right back and can you get me some Starbucks please?" I ask my mom. She nods her head and walks across the street. Then I walk over to the man. "Hey are you ok? You looked a little upset." I say with concern in his voice. He gives me a smile. But it looked half-heartedly. "Yah I guess. Just going through some stuff." "Give me your phone" I said. He unlocks his phone and hands it to me. I put in my phone number with my contact name as "Aviana♥️". I soon see my mom walking out of Starbucks. I give him back his phone. "Talk to you later" I said. I give him a smile and I walk back to my mom. " Who was that?" My mom asked. " Don't worry about it" i said. We finally start to walk to the hotel. When we get there, I go straight up to my room and I pack my bags. It wasn't a lot since we were only here for a few days. We finally leave the hotel after waiting on my mom for an hour to pack her stuff. We finally get into our car and we drive to the airport.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Logan's mop head~

We finally get off the plane and I grab my bags and I wait in my mom. But I see a familiar face in the crowd. It was Logan. He noticed me and walks my way. " What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Um I live here" i said with a bit of sarcasm in my voice (cuz I'm a bitch😂). He just laughs. "Well I'll text you la-" he can't even finish his sentence before he is bombarded with tons of people surround him asking for pictures and autographs. I just wave at him and he gives me a smile. Why were there so many people around him. So many questions. What a week it's been.
————————————————————————————

Here's the first chapter for ya. I'm literally gonna die rn😂. I had a basketball game and I had to go straight to my other cheer practice and now I feel like my ankles could give out at any second. And on Saturday I went to go see my aunt and uncle. And I was talking about why dont we cuz I was watching Daniels performance of straight up on American Idol. She asked who he was and I said Daniel Seavey from a band that I like. So she asked what the band was so I tell her why dont we. And she asked me again, who is the band😂😂. She just got me ded. But she's like in her early thirty's and she looks like a freaking teenager. But I'm done telling my story so leave a vote and follow my YouNow (lindseyfondrenmusic). And my musically (wavvy.lindsey). And should I do just a chapter for facts about myself. Goodnight I'll post whenever I'm not busy.  

~Lindsey♥️