Chapter 8

Jungkook POV:

Yoongi-Hyungs house is beautiful. Light coming from all angles. Expensive furniture lay here and there throughout the whole building. Chandeliers hanging from high ceilings painted with subtle colours like they have in fancy houses from like the 1700s.

Yoongi was giving me a tour around the entire house. Probably to pass time. I mean, I wasnt complaining. It was peaceful as he let me admire each room at my own pace. If ChimChim or TaeTae were here they would just want everything to hurry on, so they could play video games or something.

Soon the grand tour was over, and I was feeling very relaxed. The aura coming off the house was making me sleepy. Yoongi -Hyung suggested we watch a film. The tour lasted at least 3 hours and I got here at around 2-ish, so it was now around 5:00-ish. I was kind of relieved he chose to sit and relax for an hour and ½.

He said I should choose the film because I was a guest, but I didn't really care what we watched. He chose what seemed like a very old horror film. We both sat comfortably on his large sofa and relaxed. The film wasn't great. I'm not a fan of scary things so it made me jump quite a lot, but I held in the urge to grab onto Yoongi's arm and hide. I don't remember the ending either. Oh well.

Yoongi POV:

I've watched this film more times than I can count. I kept looking over at Jungkook to see if he was okay. He seemed to be enjoying it. He jumped a few times. Him trying to be brave is the cutest thing. He kept hiding behind the cushion but that didn't stop him from watching. His eyes were glued to the screen.

Soon enough the film finished, and I switched the TV off. I went to the kitchen to get a quick drink. I asked Jungkook, but he shook his head no. opening the fridge I see the mountains of bottles filled with the beverage I desired. Making sure not to let Jungkook see, I gulped down half the bottle. I couldn't let the young boy see my addiction; not after my small lecture on drinking at a young age cause it can be harmful.

I went back into the room where Jungkook was. I went and sat down next to him again and was about to ask if he wanted to watch another film or something until I heard soft snores escaping his mouth. I smiled and proceeded to pick him up and took him to a spare room, so he could sleep soundly. Once he was in bed I scribbled down a small note for when he wakes up, so he doesn't panic. His mom had text him asking if he was coming home. I replied with the typical staying 'at a friends house, see you soon'. Soon enough I took myself down stairs to enjoy a drink.