The Evidience table

(This is an example of what the final thing will be, this demo is mostly for people who wish to play along during the Trial segments of the story)

In this Demo you will be playing in the 1st person perspective of Junako Shurui, not much detail will be needed about characters as this is a demo, I don't want to spoil anything.

Since this is a demo, not everything will be in this demo, meaning that there's more to except from the real thing.

Now then, here is the evidence for this case:

Monokuma file #0: The victim for this case is Violet Mujitsu. Her body was discovered at 5:30pm in her dorm room, on top of her bed. Violet had suffered a stab wound to the chest and other minor injuries on top of this, there are no signs of the victim inhaling any substances and the wind pipe shows no signs of being crushed, all injuries are from the shoulders down.

State of the crime scene: The crime scene shows no sign of a struggle, violets dorm room shows no signs of an attack, the door wasn't forced open either.

Body discovery announcement rule: 'once 3 people find a body the investigation will begin, the culprit does not count as one of those three people'

Scarlets account: Scarlet was in the dining hall with Rocky, Sora, Drake and Hajiga as the Body discovery announcement went off. She went into the kitchen after reading the file and saw that all the knives were still in place.

Bloodied cloth: A blood soaked cloth was found in the kitchen sink, and one of the knives on closer inspection had a blood stain on the handle.

Drakes account: Drake last saw Violet at 5pm when she left the group after they broke up to do their own things, he asked her if she wanted to meet with everyone else and eat but she declined saying that she was going to her dorm room.

Torn paper: found inside the bin in Violets room, it has writing on but some of it's too torn up to read.

Violets wrist: Violet had her left wrist broken, most likely trying to defend herself from the culprit.

Rikus account: Riku overheard Violet talking to someone about how appearance and asked the other person to help her, although Riku forgot who it was.

Unknown student whereabouts: During the time of the murder (estimated to be from 5 - 5:30) Hoshihiko, Akemi, Ataeru, Rõzu, Hiroko, Riku, Junako, Kūki, Kounna, Saino, Jõshõ, Tantei, Toshihiro and Tako do not have alibis.

Odd slash marks: two pair of slashes run down Violets right arm, they look like they were dealt at the same time and they look thinner than a regular blade.

Torn bed sheets + Stabbed pillow: Found in the laundry room, dry blood stains could be seen on the pillow and the sheets.

Soundproof rooms: Monokuma has confirmed that the walls of the dorm rooms are sound proof. Akemi and Rocky discovered this by accident while investigating.

Use all the evidence here to help you solve the crime, don't worry about a time limit when solving a case you'll need all the time you can get. Now good luck and have fun.