odd world.

a/n: this is so messy and probably has hella typos but just bear with me.. i was inspired by a world turned odd and my mind went to a Darker Place so here we are

this might turn into a more-than-one-part thing depending on how much you guys like it so leave feedback ;)

the only ship i really have in this is ocean/olympia cuz i never write them but it's really minor so whatever

-

when oona, olympia, and otis landed in the hallway after their time-travel escapade, they knew something was wrong.

the agents wore absurd street clothes. the scientists had no safety gear and many, many injuries. creatures roamed at their leisure, snacking on the building and on each other.

the worst change by far, however, was the person standing on the balcony.

odd todd, in his multicolored glory, stood smirking above his chaos. behind him stood obfusco, looking slightly nauseous. todd turned and said something to obfusco, who nodded and walked off.

olympia's grip tightened on her friends' hands. "what do we do?"

"blend in." otis replied, voice surprisingly even. he yanked off his 80s getup to reveal...

"i knew it." oona's soft voice came, hurting more than otis anticipated.

he stood there in his old villain outfit- the Pillow Fighter's signature white feathered mask, gloves, and cape, plus sunset orange boots, a white button-down, and charcoal grey pants.

olympia stared at him, then looked away. "you're the Pillow Fighter. the villain autograph i never got."

"olympia-"

"does this mean we're your sidekicks, if we're blending in?" she asked, hurrying to change the subject. otis nodded, and olympia frowned. "then how will we get costumes?"

"villain-inator." oona said, pulling it out of her lab coat. "that's a ms. o-inator." olympia pointed out. oona shook her head, opening up the gadget and rearranging some shapes and wires. "can be rewired to be a villain-inator. simple."

otis and olympia nodded as oona closed the gadget back up and aimed it at olympia. "ready?"

"ready as i'll ever be." the redhead closed her eyes as black light washed over her.

when the glow died down, olympia wore a white button down, a white feathered skirt, white tights, and charcoal grey boots. her mask and gloves were made of grey feathers. she reached for the gadget and aimed it at oona, who spread her arms as olympia pushed the button and the black light consumed her.

her getup was almost the same as olympia's, but her boots, mask, and gloves were sunset orange instead. "woah. you have taste, otis."

"thanks." the blonde smiled. "we should probably go see todd, find out what's going on-"

"going on with what?"

the three whirled around, eyes wide and gadgets up, but were met with the sight of owen and ohio standing there with...handfuls of pickles?

"oh! sir, i'm sorry for intruding!" owen squeaked as he and ohio backing away from the three. "i'll alert todd right away of your return-"

"wait." otis held up a shaking hand. "my return...?"

"yes, sir." owen gave him a puzzled look. "you've been out scouting for normalcy and rebel bases. obfusco's been holding down the fort in your place."