Chapter 1

"Samekichi likes Wadanohara! Isn't it obvious..?"
"Yeah, I mean you see how Samekichi blushes everytime he's with Wadanohara!?"
"So cute."
[☆]
Fukami listens in on the two young girls, Memoca and Dolphi, who are carelessly bragging about Samekichi and Wadanohara before heading to the kitchen. *Samekichi? In love with her? Tch.* Fukami thought in disgust. The thought of them together made Fukami furrow his brows in concern. Not that he didn't like Samekichi with Wadanohara. He knows that Samekichi had feelings for Wadanohara in the first place. But knowing Wadanohara, she barely knows how to love someone romantically. He just couldn't see how such a relationship would work out for these two.

Feeling a bit hazy from the thoughts, Fukami shakes his head, focusing on preparing the meal for the two girls while his familiar comes back from another invasion. Fukami slowly takes a tight grip of his slimy tentacles as he slowly chops them bit by bit. The slimy tentacle slightly opens as the knife bleeds through it with a light swish. He keeps on doing so until it was enough for the girls to dig in.

He grips on the cutting board and walking to the stove before a huge wham! coming from the door startled him and the other two, nearly close to dropping the cutting board. "I'm back guys!" A guest roared in a joyful manner.

(So I'm back ! And well I'll be doing another chapter later uwu
btw for the beginning, decided to make a headcanon that wadda is an aro ace or someone who doesn't know how to love romantically ??? i hope this was good enough though!)