Living In Hell

Saint Steven satisfied himself with you again the next day, and the one after that, untill 6 months have past.

The doctor always had to tend to you after he was done. You constantly had bite marks on your breasts and more then once he had to put stitches in your vagina.

Sometimes he would stick other random objects inside you when ever he was board or angry and just wanted to hear you scream.

You have become a shell of who you once were. You couldn't even remember your real name anymore.

After being what he called a 'Good girl' for the first two months he had some slaves build you a prison cell in his room.

You had absolutely no privacy what so ever. He would watch you using the restroom sometimes, and you would just cry. You did have a bed now, and of course your red blanket.

He still refused to give you any panties. Your mattress was stained with cum and blood, as he would fuck you even when you had your monthly. He didn't care about you at all. You were a tool for him to use as he pleased.

Today was no different, as the door to his room flew opened. You crouched down on your bed, clinging to your red blanket.

He was pacing back and forth mumbling curse words and throwing anything within reach.

You keep your eyes glued on him, and when he feels your gaze he smirks devilishly.

"Ayame do you wanna have some fun?"

You shake your head "Please No!"

His face twists in anger and he grabs his whip off the wall, and digs the key to your cell from his pocket.

The keys swing and clink together as he pulls the ring from his pocket.

"Hummm which one?" He shuffles through them till he comes across a black one and flickers his eyes up to yours.

He can practically smell the fear radiating from you as he slides the key in the hole and turns it.

"Come here Ayame!"

You have been through this so many times, but today you were feeling particularly crampy, so you just stay huddled on your bed.

He jerks the door open and lunges towards you, wrapping his grimey fingers around your wrist and jerking you from the bed.

You release your blanket, letting it fall to the floor when the whip comes into contact with your back.

You hold back the tears as a scream rips from your throat, and blood trickles down your body. He grabs a handful of your hair, and pulls you out of your cell, pushing you against the wall.

"Put your arms up whore!"

Saint Steven only called you this when he was extremely pissed off, and you unfortunately knew what was coming next.

You start to tremble as you raise your arms up and placed your palms against the cold stone.

"Please don't do this!"

Your pleas fell on deaf ears as he reached up and clasped the shackles to your wrist, binding you in place against the wall.

You clinch your eyes shut as he snaps the whip. You scream as the high speed leather splits your skin, soaking your gown with blood. No longer able to hold them back the tears stream down like a waterfall from your (e/c) orbs.

He whips you till you can no longer stand, and then rapes you over and over again. After he cums, he uses a club he liked to beat you with sometimes.