Chapter 21- Who Will Win? Greiger vs Yusei (part 1)

Natasha's POV

Me and Yusei brought Luna back to the stands with Leo and the others. Leo looked at Luna in disbelief. "You lost?! How are we supposed to keep dueling now Luna it's not fair!!," Leo cried out. "Well, just look who's talking!! At least I lost on purpose not like you did, Leo," Luna said. It looks like Leo just got burn by her own sister. "Well, yeah, but..." *I guess because Leo passed out, he doesn't remember my duel was about a lot more than this tournament* Luna thought.

Flashback in Spirit World

"I've finally left my body behind. I have entered the Spirit World!!," Professor smile evilly.

"What d'ya want?," Luna ask. "You are much more important than you know, my dear. Now be a good girl and act as my guide, reveal to me the secrets of this wonderful realm. Lend me your power."

Flashback end

*And what power was the Professor talking about? Could he have meant that mark on my arm?* she thought. I told Luna about the mark on her arm and stuff, but I know something is bothering her. "What's wrong Luna? Hurt your arm during the duel?," Gramps ask.

"Yeah, you keep lookin' at it like you're expecting to see something," Dexter said. "My arm's fine!! I promise!!," Luna spoke up. "If you say so. Now I think it's time for me and my sister should get you two home," Yusei said. I would take Luna on my Runner and Yusei will take Leo. "Have fun babysittin' them!!," Tanner joke. I laugh myself on the inside alright. I did babysit Rally a few times before in the past as Yusei was building our Runners and the others working at the factory. "All right!! We'll have fun all night dueling sleepover!!," Leo cheers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, listen up!!," announcer call. We all look at the screen to see what he got right now for the semifinal. I'm wondering who am I facing for tomorrow's duel. "The second round has been announced!! Check out the competition bracket!! Who knows what excitement waits?! Who will win, who will lose?! 6 duelist!! 3 rounds!! One champion!! Who will it be? Things are gonna get crazy!! See ya tomorrow!!" "Yusei vs Greiger. Oh no!! Not him!! Greigor's super tough!! He even beat me!!"

"Looks like you'll be Turbo Dueling," Tanner notice. "That bad?," Yusei said. Yusei already Turbo Duel this round. I'm very curious to see this Turbo Duel tomorrow. "You bet!! Because the rumor on the circuit says Greiger's got a brand new Duel Runner he's gonna be using. It's supposed to be unbeatable," he explain. It sounds like trouble. Leo is surprise, but also very suspicious to check out the Runner. By the way, it looks like I'm dueling against Linda on the second round on the arena again. *I can't let Greiger win!! *gasp* If I can sneak into his garage before the match, I could see what he's got planned and tell Yusei!!* Leo thought very carefully.

"Uh, are you okay?," Luna ask, looking at Leo. "Huh? Oh!! Yeah!! Fine!! I... just... um... left... something... somewhere else!! Be right back!!," Leo said, nervously. "Where're you going?!," I ask. "To um, you know, that place with the... oh look at the time... bye!!" He dashed off and I'm pretty sure something is fishy on Leo. I'm very curious to see what Leo's planning about. "But Leo? This can't be good," she sigh. Well, I need to take Luna home with Yusei. He might pick him up later on or he'll just walk home after he found his "missing" item.

~~~~~~

"Alright people, I don't know why you wanted to sneak back into this trash town but we're here. Hope you had a pleasant trip, now get your things get off my boat. Enjoy the Satellite," foreman said. For the people who board on the ship is now at the Satellite and dock everything. They got off the boat and move on. "The manifest shoes that you had 4 passengers on board. Ok, so, uh everybody's all paid up?," a man ask. The foreman nod,"Hey!! Now get moving before you get picked up by Sector Security!!"