Chapter Twenty Five (Last Chapter): The Last Laugh

(THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON SEASON TWO EPISODE THREE)

"Remember what we practiced?" Barbara asked as Melanie nods.

"Yeah of course." Melanie says as Barbara smiles at her.

"Great! And I think you look stunning in red, it brings out your eyes." Barbara says as Melanie smirks.

"Well, pink brings out your eyes also." Melanie says as Barbara smiles as she walks off. Jerome smiles as he sees his girl. "A beard doesn't really suit you, Jer." Melanie says as Jerome chuckles.

"It's fake doll. And my my, look at how beautiful you look." Jerome says looking up and down at her. "Red is truely your colour indeed." Jerome says as Melanie giggles.

"Now, I would kiss you but, ya know. Don't want to mess up the beard." Melanie explains as Jerome rolls his eyes at her.

"Yeah, whatever." Jerome says as Melanie laughs. "Did you know that Bruce Wayne will be here tonight?" Jerome asked as Melanie's eyes widen in shock.

"Bruce Wayne? The Bruce Wayne?" Melanie asked as he nods. "Jeez." Melanie says as Jerome laughs.

"Yep, and Theo says that we should kill him. And other stuff, spoiler alert." Jerome says as Melanie playfully frowns as she smiles. "Oh, and you'll be singing for a little while." Jerome says as Melanie smirks.

"Oh, really?" Melanie asked as Jerome nods.

"Yep."

"And what is my alias?" Melanie asked as Jerome smirks.

"Lana Grace." Jerome says as Melanie smiles.

~*~*~

"Good evening. I am Dr. Lee Thompkins. I've had the honour of being part of the Children's Hospital. Thank you for your support, and thank you so much for coming out tonight. First up we have the talented Lana Grace." Lee calls out.

Melanie smirks as she wears different clothing. A long red dress covering her legs, beautifully I should say. She wears a brunette wig, to keep her identity safe.

She walks towards the microphone, with a smile.

"Look at you kids with your vintage music. Comin' through satellites while crusin'. You're part of the past, but now you're the future. Signals crossing can get confusing."

"She sings beautifully." A woman from the crowd whispers.

"Amazing."

"It's enough just to make you feel crazy, crazy, crazy. Sometimes, it's enough just to make you feel crazy. You get ready, you get all dressed up. To go nowhere particular. Back to work, or the coffee shop. Doesn't matter 'cause it's enough. To be young and in love, to be young and in love."

"Beautiful." Jerome says with a smile on his lips.

"It's enough just to make me go crazy, crazy, crazy. It's enough just to make me go crazy."

"She's stunning." Bruce Wayne says as Alfred smiles.

"She surely is, master Bruce."