c h a p t e r f i v e

Im Ahyoung's POV

'ah I'm sooo tired' I said and stretched my body once we were out of the arcade. 'I wanna go home and sleep' I yawned.

'alrighty my princess is sleepy, it's time to go home and cuddle to sleep' he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Weㅡmaybe just me I don't knowㅡgot tired after walking for about five minutes so we rode a cab to my place.

While we were on the way to my house, jaemin called a restaurant for takeouts for lunch.

We arrived at my house and he paid the cab fair. As we got to my door step our takeout food arrived, we paid for it and got inside.

He was putting all the food nicely on the table and I was too tired to wait so I headed up to my room first.

I got into my bedroom and crawled up on my bedㅡtaking my shoes off, settling myself under the comforter.

As I was about to fall asleep, jaemin knocked on the door. He came in and laid beside me under the comforter. He pulled me close and we cuddled to sleep.

'Ahyoungie' 'honey wake up' I woke up to those sentence. I strecthed my body and slowly opened my eyes to see the love of my life right before my eyes.

'good morning?' he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

'whatㅡ' I yawned. 'time is it now?' I continued.

'it's..' he trailed off his sentence and looked at the digital clock on his phone. 'it's seven twenty-four' he said and looked at me.

'we still have about an hour and a half before my manager comes and pick me up, so do you still wanna eat the takeouts?' he asked getting back under the comforter.

'yes please' I yawned. He yawned after me and embrace me in his armsㅡkissing my forehead again.

We went downstairs and heated up the takeouts from lunch and ate silently at the dining table.

'ahyoungie aaa' he said looking at me while holding up his chopstick that had food. I opened my mouth and he did that airplane trick before feeding me.

'is it goood?' he asked in a cute voice that made me chuckled. 'no because you fed me' I chuckled. 'ah whyy?' he pouted.

'because I said so' I eye-smiled him and continued eating. He snorted and mumbled a 'I don't care cause I know you still love me' .

'aaaand you are right' I suddenly screamed that made him startled. 'ah you scared me' he said and rubbed his chest.

'I'm sorry' I smiled sheepishly. 'you're so cute' he eye-smiled and pinched my cheeks. 'no you are' I eye-smiled back.

'no you are' he eye-smiled me again. 'okay then thanks' I chuckled and shrugged. He snorted again.

'rock paper scissors who loses cleans the table' I said in one breathe and held out a rock while he held out a paper.

'aHA you lose' he smiled proudly. 'so you like it when I lose and get tired' I said and faked-cried.

'no no no that's not what I meant I'm sorry, look I'll clean the table okay' he said and held my arms.

'cool video game match after you clean up okay, thank you' I smiled and got up from the table.

'right you and you're acting skills' he snorted and blew his bangs.