Chapter 2

We made it to the motel and we grabbed some weapons. I motioned to the guys to split up me and Garth Sam and Dean Alex and Mikey one pair for each room. Me and Garth went to the room were Sheba and Bailey. We were outside the door when I heard some whining. I kick down the door to only see Sheba attacking something. I point my gun at the thing and call the guys over. The person or monster was a female covered in scratches and bite marks.

"Alright who are you?" I questioned the thing

"Oh baby you don't remember me. Such a shame and here I thought I got rid of this mut." Damn it it was Jess

"Jess stop you don't have to do this." I told her calmly.

"Oh Ashley but I do you see my whole family is gone mom dad Nick now Kate. Sad really being in the true world with no one to love you I mean you killed my mate so now I have to kill all of those who you care about." She said she then punched Sheba in the gut and stood up. When she got up I tackled her to the ground she let her nails grow out to scratch me but I cuffed her hands together. Then everyone was in the room Alex and Dean helped me tie Jess down to a chair.

"Jess what do you mean you lost your family me Mikey and Alex were there for you. I didn't know you had a mate in the matter of fact he was in a different state."I said she then spit in my face. I then slapped her across the face.

"Ha you my family now that's hilarious." She laughed out. I called Kate and told her sister paid us a visit. As soon as I was done she came over.

"Guys Kate is coming over. Hey Sheba Bailey can you tell me what happened?"I asked them

"Wait how can you speak to a dog unless your a ....... WITCH." Dean said in a stern voice.

"Hey do you wanna catch the pack or not." I sassed at him while giving my best bitch face ever.

"So what happened guys while we were gone?"I asked while ignoring Dean and Sams argument.

"Well about 10 min after you left someone started to pick the lock so I stood up and waited to see if it was you guys but it wasn't so me and Bailey started to bark at them. Then she kicked Bailey to the wall while I tackled her I told Bailey. To call you guys so she did. I bit and scratched her cause to protect Bailey. And bark bark bark." She exclaimed but the potion ran out damnit.

"I have to go back to the car and get the potion it ran out. I'll be back in a bit." I ran out to the car to grab the potion but before I could grab it. Something hard hit me and I blacked out.

Mikey's POV
We waited for Ashley to come back. Then Sheba and Bailey started to bark and point to the window damn dogs I don't get what Ashley sees in animals. I went to look at what they were pointing at then I saw that Mika was being dragged away by somebody.

"Guys grab the weapons Ash is being kidnapped hurry up." I ordered usually it's Ashley whose in charge but then again she's not here so. Everyone ran out even the dogs. We ran after the car that took her.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled as I threw my knife on the ground. Alex came over to comfort me but I was so pissed. The dogs whimpered towards the back of Ash's car I saw that she still didn't take the potion I toke it without question said the spell. Everyone looked at me in shock. But I just ignored them.

"Okay can you track her?"I questioned the dogs Alex slapped me to see if I was okay. Then I slapped him back.

"Dude I'm okay the dogs have her sent so let's go pack everything up we're gonna go save Ash!!" I announced

Ashley's POV(gore warning ⚠️)
I woke up with a huge head ache damn whoever kidnapped me better have a good reason to or Ima kill somebody. I looked up to see the guy from the bar great he kidnapped me super.