Best friends?!

Annie-
I woke up to someone knocking at my door. "who is it?" I asks.  "the booge man!" the voice answers. I giggle and open the door "goodmorning Ann's" the voice says.  "good morning hay" I answer as I walk off to get ready for the day
Annie's outfit. 👇

"you ready?" Hayden asks me as I walk out of my bathroom

"you ready?" Hayden asks me as I walk out of my bathroom.  "yep let's go" I say as I run outside and jump into his car. We laugh, chat and sing until we arrive at school.  I jump out of the car and sprint to my locker before Hayden gets there. By the time he got there I was ready for my first class. "you really are fast, you know that Leblanc" he says as he puffs. "you know that you are really slow Summerall" I say laughing. "Hey babe"i hear someone say behind Hayden. I roll my eyes as Hayden turns to spot his "girlfriend" that cheats on him but he doesn't know.  "hey Dani!" he answers kissing her on the cheek. "Hi anniebannie!" she says happy. I start to tear up as that is what my mum and dad use to call me,but now don't because they passed away two months ago.  I run to the bathroom before I could answer her.  I cry against the wall as I hear the bathroom door open. I wipe my eyes and see the one and only Hayden walk in and look straight at me. "are you okay?" he questions. I nod as tears fall onto my cheeks.  Hayden runs over and hugs me as I quietly cry in his chest. "How..di.d..sh..e..know" I shutter. "IDK I promise I didn't tell her" he answers. "I believe you,you wouldn't do that" I say as I get out of his hold and go to the mirror to see my puffy eyes. "come on let's go to class" I say to him as he just looks at me and nods.

Hayden-
I can't believe Dani found out Annie's nickname from her parents.  I can't believe Annie is being so brave about this I would be running home and cry in my room.As we got to class the teacher asked why we are late and Annie said "someone found out my nickname that my parents use to call me so I was crying and Hayden came to support me" wow she doesn't not lie to anyone. The teacher hugs Annie and tells us to sit down.  Annie sits next to Kenzie and I put next to Dani."Where did you go after we talked this morning?" Dani whispered to me. "I went to see if Annie was ok" I whisper back. "why I'm your girlfriend not her" she says a little louder. "I know but she is my best friend for so long. We know everything about eachother" I answer back.  She just nods and stares at Annie as Annie giggles with Kenzie. She has a cute laugh that girl. Uh did I just say that? I can't I love Dani!

Annie-
"and then Johnny grabbed a lobster but it was alive and it crabbed him on the nose and held onto his finger, he flicked it off and it landed on the fish tank at the restaurant" Kenzie says while filling me in her date with Johnny last night. I giggled and looked at Kenzie as she was laughing too.  "so anyone your crushing on?" she asks.  "nope me being a free woman who doesn't need a man" I say as I do my super hero pose as we bust into a laughing fit.  While the whole class looks at us.  We continue until we are both are on the ground. "what are you... " the teacher was about to say but gets cut off by the bell. Me and Kenzie sprint out of the class and to the lunch room. "Look it's little miss perfect and her friends" I say to Kenzie as Dani and her minions Katie,Mia, and Arden walk into the room and death stare me.  "Wow I think someone's on her period" Kenzie answers which makes us giggle. "what are you ladies laughing about" Johnny, Connor, Carson, Caden and Hayden say as they walk up to us. "Nothing!" we both say at the same time.  "surree.." jayden, Lauren and mads says as they stand behind us.  "it's nothing!" both me and Kenzie say again at the same time. "whatever" they all say. Me and Kenzie laugh again as everyone sits down. The order goes jayden, Connor, Carson, Lauren, mads, Caden, johnny, Kenzie, me and then Hayden.  "KENZIE! " I yell. "WHAT IM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" she yells back.we both look at Each other and scream. "PHOTO TIME!" we find a photo and I post it on mine and Kenz posts one on hers. 

1758,00 likes

1758,00 likes.
@annieleblanc- break her heart💔, I will break your face, make her cry😭, I will make you cry. Love this girl so much.  💖💕 @kenziezeigler #bestie.
Comments👇

@kenziezeigler-love you so much babygirl. You are amazing and so brave. That what I mostly love about you bestie. ❤💙💚💛💜💕💝💖💘💞💟💓

@Jaydenbartels-you guys have such a strong bond, wish I had that. I love you.  ❤💚

@Annieleblanc- @kenziezeigler you are so amazing love you babe.  😘😍💙💛 and @Jaydenbartel thank you I love you too baby girl.  💛❤💙💚

@Haydensummerall-what? I thought I was your best friend?  💔😭

@Johnnyorlando- I guess that goes for me too.  I won't ever let you down Ann's.❤

@Annieleblanc- @Haydensummerall you are my childhood best friend and best friend I wove you hay hay. 💜 @Johnnyorlando I know you won't hurt her I trust you.  💛

@Haydensummerall-i wovee you too Anniken.💙

158,8900 likes

158,8900 likes.

@Kenziezeigler-dont know where I would be if I didn't meet you 12 years ago. I love you Annie Leblanc!!!! @Annieleblanc #bestie. 😘😍❤💙💚💛💓💜💕💝💖💘💗💞💟
Comments👇

@Annieleblanc-i love you too Kenzie Ziegler!!!! 😘😍❤💙💚💛💜💓💝💖💘💕💗💞💟

@Johnnyorlando-the one on the left is a little hottie!  😘😍❤💙💚💛

@Kenziezeigler- awe I love you @johnnyorlando 😘😍❤💙💚💛 and @annjeleblanc #mackannieforlife!!

@Jaydenbartels-you girls are on fire!!! 😘😍😘😍 🔥🔥 @annieleblanc how don't you have a boyfriend!!?

@Haydensummerall-she better not have a boyfriend @Jaydenbartels. She is a wittle baby still!!! 

@Annieleblanc-haha who knows I'm full of mysteries! @Jaydenbartels and @Haydensummerall 😏😏

"WAIT WHAT!" Hayden and jayden yell. "what?" I say innocently. "what do you mean "haha who knows I'm full of mysteries" do you have a serect boyfriend?!" Hayden says. I just burst into laughter. "no I don't have a boyfriend. Why would you believe me? I what if I did why were you surprised do you not think I am girlfriend material?" I question a little angry.  "no I think you are I just thought you were hiding a serect that's all" Jayden answers.  As I look at Hayden for his answer.  "will I don't think you are, I think you are too young" he says as I have my jaw dropped in disbelief. "really?  You think I'm not girlfriend material! And for what I remember that I am 8 months older then you and  when did you become my brother because the last time I checked my BROTHER IS DEAD!!!!!" I yell at Hayden as everyone is looking at us.  I shake my head I walk out of the lunch room and out of the school and I walk home.

End of chapter

I hope you guys liked it!!.