Chapter 1: Molten Chocolate

Hi and how are you doing today?

Thanks so much for selecting this novel, but I must kindly warn you about a few things:

*Please don't copy and paste any chapters or paragraphs of my novel to any websites/web pages without my consent.

*This novel is a work of pure FICTION.

*Please don't participate in bullying on my novel. This isn't twitter.

*If you spot any errors and you feel the need to point it out, please do so KINDLY. There's really no need to be rude.

*My books are based on BWWM relationships. If you've got a racist side and don't like reading about black and white people together, then this novel isn't for you. Exit and back away from the vehicle.

IF YOU'RE REALLY DOWN TO EARTH AND WANT TO READ A BOOK THAT WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH YOUR EMOTIONS THEN,

Welcome To my 2nd novel, Molten Chocolate. While you're here, I hope you enjoy reading.

(@pureshades08, thanks for this deliciousness)

*

PS. If anyone has any thumbnails to share with me, please send to the email address provided in my bio 😊

_____________________________________

Chapter One

Jasmine's POV

"This can't be the proposition she was going on and on about for weeks with her annoying ass voice, which always makes my damn ears ring! Miss Rhino can't be serious! This has absolutely no benefits or profits behind it and, as matter of fact, if we invest, we would be at a loss! I'm not interested in this. Why the hell did I hire her?"

He looked at the documents in the folder on his desk I had brought in for him by his Chief Operating Officer, Miss Rhino.

"Get Ms. Rhino on the line and instruct her to find herself in my office immediately!"

"Yes sir," I answered sharply.

"And, Miss Blackman, reorganise my schedule for the upcoming week. Cancel that nonsensical meeting with Mr. Hoggers since I'm not interested in investing one billion dollars in his shitty business. Also, fax those documents to the sixth level and proofread these for me before one p.m. And can you send Julia a bouquet of white roses with a note attach to it that reads 'thank you' and get my father on the line," he ordered.

I nodded yes and took two stacks of paper from his hands and exited his office immediately.

I called Ms. Rhino and informed her that she was needed in Mr. Hollen's office.