Episode 3

"Autobots, human allies," Optimus Prime began, "It is clear that after our previous battle with the Decepticons, we will need to relocate our base of operations to a more discreet location."

"It took so much energon to repair you all that we'll barely have enough to make the move," Ratchet grumbled.

"It will be difficult, but in order to survive and retrieve more energon, we have no choice, old friend."

"So what's the plan then, boss?" Jazz asked.

"Well, it was actually Jason, that should be telling you, it was his idea."

The human ally commander was atop the Autobot leader's shoulder. The man had ashy brown hair cut short in military fashion. He stood tall and was muscular. His blue eyes matched nicely with the aesthetic of the Autobots. He spoke in a stern, but kind voice of a leader.

"We know the Decepticons will be still celebrating their victory into the night, so we shall easily be able to transport to our new location throughout the night. It rests in a seclusive forest outside of the city, with a rich energy supply provided by solar panels that we have already camouflaged and prepared. We unfortunately can't perform a ground jump, so you will have to drive with efficiency. It would be safer if you all traveled in separate paths to reach the new base, so I have supplied each of you your own routes to travel in an email. As long as you follow the instructions there, we should have no issues transporting to the new base."

"Well done," Prowl praised, arms folded smugly.

"Hey Light, what path do you have?" Bumblebee asked.

"The 11:30 railway route," the femme answered.

"Rad! Me too!"

Lightseeker smiled at the ever excited Bumblebee. The two had grown close during their time on earth. It's a relief to have a fellow minibot around.

Pleased with the plan, the team dismissed to prepare themselves for the move.

"MATHEWS!" Megatron's voice roared throughout the Decepticon base. The Decepticon leader's angry yells are common, but when they're heard, humans and cons alike quickly make their way to their living quarters.

"I'm right here, Commander. What's happened?" Trace Mathews came sprinting into the main hall, panting slightly. The clearly ex-military man had black hair that was quite unruly, though wore his Decepticon uniform neatly.

"Explain the meaning of THIS." The Decepticon held up the two twins, Rumble and Frenzy tied together with their mouths taped shut, covered in sharpie marker.

Trace's bright hazel eyes grew with embarrassment, "I, I don't know commander Megatron- it must have-"

Megatron set the minicons down and leaned close to the human, making Trace flinch, "You had better learn how to control your troops and make these pranks cease, or there WILL be consequences, Mathews."

"Uh ye-"

"Commander Mathews! You won't believe what that Skywarp did to our hanger. Spray paint absolutely everywhere!" A soldier came in exasperated, covered in bright pink paint.

Trace shot Megatron a look. The Warlord placed his hand on his face defeatedly.

"Consider us even," the Decepticon sighed.

Lightseeker watched as her few belongings were whisked away on a human truck to the new base. The femme sighed. She was becoming sick of this war, this fight. Though they've only been on Earth a fraction of her lifetime, she was sick of Earth too. It was nice and all, but she was definitely homesick.

Why did the Decepticons have to start this war in the first place? Why did Megatron want to just take earth's resources? How could humans help the Decepticons? Was this all just over the femme's head? Nothing made sense to her anymore.

"Almost time to head out," Bumblebee approached her and patted her back, "Are you all ready?"

"Yup, just sent all my stuff away," LightSeeker said, "I'm excited about this new base, are you?"

"I heard it's way bigger, so that's cool! But you know me, I always hate changing scenery."

"Yeah," Light sighed, "I know."

"LightSeeker, Bumblebee, it's time for you to depart," Prowl ordered from afar.

"Alright, let's get a move on!" Bee chirped, and the two transformed together and went on their way.

The partying at the Decepticon base had still yet to die down. Most of the human allies had gone to bed, so the 'cons were chilling to themselves sipping highgrade and chatting about the glory days.

"It won't be much longer now," Starscream said, "Until we're returned to our former glory. And I even doubted that it couldn't be done, Megatron."

"As did I, Starscream, but thanks to our Power Armor we're stronger than ever!"

The Decepticons cheered and toasted to that notion.

"Lord Megatron, Laserbeak reports" Soundwave interrupted the cheer, "Suspicious vehicles moving about the city."

"Oh hush Soundwave, we're all too overcharged to care," Thundercracker slurred.

"Yes Soundwave, take a break for one evening. We have much to celebrate," Megatron agreed.

Nightsight's interest was peaked, however, and trailed after Soundwave to see what was up.

"Two cars on the railway?" Nightsight clarified.

"Affirmative."

The femme smirked, "Wanna go check it out?"

"Hey Light, do you get the feeling we're being watched?" Bumblebee asked.

"Yeah...actually I do."

The two were still far enough away from the base to avoid triangulation, so Lightseeker transformed into bi-pedal. Bumblebee follow suit.

"We know you're out there!" The small femme shouted.

The two were greeted with silence.

"It must be nothing," Bumblebee shrugged, "let's just get going."

"No way, someone is following us. We can't risk being located."

Then, a twig snapped in the distance.

"This way!" Light ordered, and the two barrelled off in the direction of the sound. The two approached and there was the Decepticon communications officer, Soundwave, adorning his Power Armor. The autobots immediately engaged in attack, Soundwave happily returning the fire. The three struggled for a moment, and soon laughter echoed across the battle site.

"Not much of a spymaster, Soundwave," A familiar femme voice echoed, and Nightsight emerged from the shadows, weapons drawn. The femme had new, iridescent gear equipped on her.

"No, it can't be! Nightsight!" Lightseeker cried out, "They were supposed to have killed you!"

"Don't you know that Lord Megatron could never kill a pretty girl like me?" Nightsight smirked, lunging for the femme.