Victors Memory

VICTOR POV (AGE 10)

"Makkachin~?! Oh, there you are!" I pick up my poodle plush and hugged him. "Awww I can't wait to have a poodle if my own~!" My caretaker then walks up to me and kneels down.

Caretaker: "You really love Makkachin don't you Victor~" I nod and I turn him around and kiss my caretaker with Makkachin. She laughs "Does he love me?"

"Yep~!" I swing my legs in the chair and hug him again. "I'm so happy you gave this to me~!"

Caretaker: "Well I knew you liked dogs and I saw that in the store so I gave it to you as a let's say early birthday present~" I laugh "It's hard to give you birthday gifts because you're born on Christmas Victor~! You're a real angel and that's not just because you're kind." I jump.

"OH~! Can I help with dinner again~?! I had so much fun last time~!" She laughs and smiles.

Caretaker: "Yes you can Victor~ You are quite the little bundle of joy." I smile

"Thank you!"

---- TIME SKIP (VICTOR 17 YEARS OLD) ----

Caretaker: "Victor are you sure you can handle all of these chores?" I nod Makkachin in my arms.

"You let me live here so I might as well work~ I don't want to leave you to do everything. Besides. You have done so much for me already~" She sighs

Caretaker: "I'm so sorry you never got adopted, Victor. I suppose people just couldn't see who you really are." I smile.

"It's alright Ma everyone I have met here is my family especially you~" I jerk and cover my mouth. And she smiles.

Ma: "Victor?" I look at her "You can call me your mom if you like to~" I hug her and she hugs me back. "I see you still love Makkachin~" I let go of Ma and wrap my arms around Makkachin.

"Yep~! The promise still stands for me getting a poodle! I don't know when but eventually....." I bring him to my face and move him. "WOOF WOOF~!" Ma kisses Makkachin and I laugh.

Ma: "I need to go wake up you're well siblings?"

"I can come and help there's one I need to do some revenge on~! In a good way though don't worry!" Ma and I walk upstairs and we start walking into rooms I specifically walk into Yurios room he was 6 years old and a little brat but I loved him to bits. "YURIO~!!!!" He jumps up and looks around.

Yurio: "WHA-?!! VICTOR~!!" He jumps from his bed and into my arms where I picked him up and squeezed him. "I'm getting you back for this!"

"Alright, it better be good!" I place down Yurio and he looks at Makkachin.

Yurio: "Haven't you had Makkachin for like... Forever?" I nod and then jerk.

"OH~! wait wait wait~! I got something for you! Follow me~!" I place Makkachin down in his room and he rubs his eyes and I bring him downstairs and I grab something and hold it behind my back. "Okay close your eyes~"

Yurio: "But ill fall back asleeeeepppp!" I laugh

"No you won't not after seeing this~!" Yurio closes his eyes and holds out his hands and I place a cat plush in his hand it was white with black ears tail feet legs and face kind of... "Okay, open~!" He opens his eyes and looks at it and he smiles.

Yurio: "IT'S A CAT~!!!"  Yurio hugs it close to him and I see a smile on his face. "Where did you find him?!"

"at the store~!" I laugh "Sorry sorry. You're practically my little brother so I wanted to get you something to remember me by~ Just in case you get adopted." I ruffle his hair and he laughs. "So what are you going to name em?"

Yurio: "Potya. Yea! Potya the cat." I smile.

"Potya huh~? Well." I playfully shake Potyas paw "Hello potya my name is Victor~! Take good care of Yurio for me okay~?" Yurio nods Potya's head and I watch him cuddle them as I rub his head causing Yurio to laugh and playfully swat my hand before I go off and help make breakfast for everyone.

---- TIME SKIP ----

The days went on as usual and just like every day I helped make food for everyone and played with Yurio but in the middle of the day, we heard a loud crashing noise. I jerk my head up and Yurio looks at me. "Okay everyone just stay here I will be right back." Yurio nods holding Potya close to his chest as I walk upstairs to see a stranger wearing a tux. He has light skin and sandy brown hair and facial hair along with blue eyes. I freeze up and he looks at me.

???: "Oh great." he lifts a bat he was holding and before I could say anything my head was bashed against the bat and I was thrown into the floor. Everything went black and all I heard was static and kids screaming and running. I open my eyes to see fire around me.

???: "LET'S GO!!" I heard the man leave and I look around panicked.

"N-No no!" I weakly get up and feel my head I can barely remember... it's all fading.

Yurio: "VITYA!" I jerk and look around until I see Yurio he was trapped. I use what little strength I have to run through the fire. I was coughing and shaking and I could barely keep myself up but I manage to pick Yurio up and jump out a window. braking the fall but I had burns and cuts all over me and my mind was foggy and spinning.

Yurio: "VICTOR!" I look at Yurio and he looks so scared.

"Yurio look-" My head pounds and I hiss holding my head. "Right down this path is a blacksmith family. Go to them they have a son named Otabek and they will take care of you okay." Yurio shakes tears in his eyes. He still had Potya in his arms and he was damaged but he held it close.

Yurio: "No Victor I can't what if-"

"Just go and find him they will look after you I promise." I weakly push him away "Go!" I cough and shake standing up and shooing him off again.  " Go Yurio!! Please, I need to know that you are safe!" Yurio shakes before he runs off and I keep my eyes open until I see him disappear from my line of sight. I smile just a bit and hold my head as it pounds once more. "P-Please... Be safe..." I fall down and then everything goes black.

---- TIME SKIP ----

???: "Hey...? Hello?" I open my eyes and my head stings and I can't remember a thing. "There you are."

"What...? Where am I?"

???: "You're safe don't worry. I found you passed out with cuts and burns and a big injury to you're head so I patched you up. The name is JJ"

"I...." I panicked and shake a bit. M-My name...? What's my name?! JJ looks at me.

JJ: "Don't panic you're brain is sensitive so just relax. Some things will come back to you but not everything." I stay in silence for a little while.

"Victor." JJ nods.

JJ: "Well Victor. I cant offer you much but I can give you assignments so that you can start living on you're own. How is that?" I nod.

"Okay."

JJ: "Then I will start after you feel better." After that all I heard was static and the sounds of people screaming and the color of red and pink.