18• Losing you

I guess pranking the boys wasn't the best idea. I wonder what made Jonah so mad about it though. I'm kinda sad now buy I'm also kinda mad that he just walked away without explaining why it made him mad.

"What are you doing in my room?" He was a bit harsh with the question, but I deserve it.

"Oh, umm... well I came here to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything, and I don't know exactly what I did wrong. What did I do to make you mad?" I look up at him to see that he is trying not make contact with me. "Look at me please." I stand up cup my hands around his face and make him look at me. "Tell me. It will help me understand." He takes a deep breath and relaxes.

"Its... it's just I was scared that I had lost you. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and that's saying something. I have everything I could've dreamed for; a music career, my best friends, my family, you." My heart skips a beat as I hear him say that. No one has ever cared about me this way before and I'm so incredibly grateful for him.

I couldn't hold in my tears for long though cause one slipped out, followed by another then another. i wasnt sobbing but the tears wouldn't stop flowing down my face. Don't get me wrong they are tears of joy. He looked up and i attacked him with a hug.

"You have no idea how happy I am hearing you say that. I know that I've had a rough life but now that I have you I can forget about the past. Maybe not completely, but you are everything to me now. Nothing will change that." I put my hand on his cheek and look deep into his eyes. "You're not going to lose me and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." And with that last sentence I kiss him.

"I know, but please dont do those types of things, I know that it seems a bit selfish but i dont like when people scare me like that. You did get me really good though, ill admit. And don't think you'll get away without any payback." he says with a small chuckle. "i trust you Amora, and i love you, a lot."

"i love you too Jonah, a lot." i laughed. "well i need to go home but i will call you tonight before i go to bed." i stand up and Jonah gets up and i kiss him before i leave his room. i go downstairs and say goodbye to the boys. I stop at Corbyn and tell him that I will text him what happened before I go to sleep, he is like my best friend, well guy friend and I tell him a lot of things.

Edited chapter;
Wednesday, August 8