CHAPTER 5 : CONVERSE HIGH!

YOUR POV

I woke up early in the morning but just lazy to get up. The only thing that I know, this bed is kind of my own heaven that only have left for me. Still, I can't hear nothing. This house is full of silence. Where are they going? How can they leave me like that.. So rude.

Or maybe they still sleeping? Should I go and check? ... hmmm maybe that's the only choice i've had. I get up from my bed and open the door. BUT?!!!

I saw a guy sleeping in front of my bedroom's door. What the heck!

"uhm sorry,..wake up.. why are you sleeping like this?" I ask.

"My name is taehyung okay.. tae tae!" He said.

"Okay taehyung,.. why are you sleeping here?" I ask.

"Later you will know, by the way.. I'm your husband now okay! so be polite" He said. I know it was weird but the way he smile,.he's so pure. I feel so bad for him because probably his back hurt so much. It seems like he's sleeping in front of my room in a very long time. Dude this house is big. It's impossible that they didn't buy enough bed or having some other rooms inside of this house. 

"Okay.. hmm by the way what are we doing today tae?" I ask.

"I don't know,.. but I remember,. yesterday after you got sad, Namjoon hyung told me to bring you to his office" he said. He's so innocent.

"Okay..let's go then. Should we get a taxi or bus?" I ask.

"Yah! go wash yourself first. You look like a zombie" He said.

I'm so embarassed by this huhu. My face is a disaster.

"But tae,.. i don't have clothes. How?" I ask.

"Follow me!" He said with that cheeky smile. I swear if they give me some sexy outfit, they will be dead. I don't like that kind of thing.

He then open the closet in my room. There's full of outfits, shoes, handbag and accessories! Am I a princess?

"This is for you.. choose wisely" He said.

"What do you mean by choose wisely?" I ask.

"Yes because you are my wife and also for the others. Make sure you know what kind of outfits that each and everyone of us like the most. Come on,.. every wife should wear what her husband like right?" He said with that cheeky smile again. I feel like I was a mom with a son right now.

"Jeez..yeah 7 husbands!! lol" I said.

"Don't be angry! hehe. Okay,.. wash yourself. I'll wait at the living room okay! make sure to wear converse for Namjoon!" He said and leave.

Do I really need to do this? They were so nice. But what if they are some random pedophile?? I'm AFRAID!!!! NO..NO!!! RELAXXXX..YOU CAN DO THIS.

30 minutes later....

"Hey Namjoon." I said as soon as I'm entering the room. Tae just leave after he sent me there.

"hey! oh! converse?! you look so nice with it" He said.

"Namjoon,..any reasons..why you want me to meet you?" I ask.

"straight forward huh? sit down first.." He said calmly.

"Okay, I'm sorry that because of us you've been put into this situation. We will make it better, I promise" He continue. His smile was so pure.

"Listen, I don't know who you guys are..how could I trust you guys in a split of second?" I said.

"Please don't make everything seems hard. Trust me" He said.

"Then tell me everything about you and the others..what's wrong with you guys? You want to turn me into a slave or what? If you want me to be that kind of person, I would rather die.." I said.

"I just want to make you...love me" He said. I was shocked. What the hell happen to this guy?

"Are you crazy? please..." I said.

"you really want to know? if you want, you need to follow the rules. By times..you will know us" He said.

"what are those rules" I ask. He then pass me the contract again.

"Read..ask me if something that you don't understand" He said.

I open the next page...

THE RULES ARE :

1. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE WITH OTHER GUY EXCEPT FOR US.

2. YOU WILL DO ANYTHING THAT WE ASK FOR.

3. WE WILL PROVIDE SOME MONEY AND YOU CAN SPEND IT ANYTIME YOU WANT.

4. DON'T GO OUTSIDE UNLESS WE GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO OUT.

5. TREAT US LIKE A REAL HUSBANDS

6. YOU ALLOWED TO ENTER EVERYBODY'S ROOM EXCEPT FOR SUGA.

7. NO NEED TO DO THE HOUSE CHORES, WE HAVE SPECIAL MAID TO TAKE CARE OF THAT.

8. YOU CAN INTERACT WITH OUR PARENTS IF YOU WANT TO.

Number 8 stands out the most for me. So I have parents now?? 

"Namjoon..so I have parents?" I ask.

"Yes..do you hate it? should I change it?" He ask.

" No.. I REALLY LIKE ITTTT!!!" i shouted while hugging him like crazy.

"sorry..." I said.

"It's okay.. so you okay with this?" He ask. This is hard. But I don't have any choice. They seems nice to me.

"uhmm..o-..okay... I agree" I said.

"if you agree.... then I can.." He said..then.........

HE KISSED MEEEEEE!