Chapter 14

Yayy! Another chapter! Since, i am home and not at school today, due to family problem, I decided why not another chapter? Soooo, here's chapter 14!

Btw, a picture of Kristen (Tristen's mom) will be on the side ----->

--------------------

Melissa's POV

"Um, what explaining do I need to explain?" I said shaking. My cheeks were really red at this point, I could feel the heat in them.

"Why are you red?" Tristen's voice was straight forward and he was getting mad.

"Well, when I was two I was left on the street by my 'family'. I don't really remember much of them. Then, Melissa and Casey came by and took me in. When I was around 15, I had my first shift and I was scared. I remember when I was little how my mother never shifted like I did and Casey never did either when he was older. I was different, so my mother used to hit me because I was I guess different. Then, a couple of days ago Casey took me away and punched me. Finally, you found me and now i'm here." I motioned toward the pack hospital room I was in.

Tristen's face was blank. He got up from the bed and started pacing.

"T-tristen?" I asked. Tristen finally stopped pacing and punched the wall. Causing a huge hole to form.

"Stop it!" I yelled. I was out of the bed and running toward Tristen, whose's eyes were black. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and started to kiss his neck. "Baby, please calm down." I pressed my face against his back to hear his breathing calm down.

"I'm sorry." Tristen breathed out and turned around facing me. We were so close his forehead was resting against mine.

"It's okay." I finally said after what felt like forever.

Before, I realized what was happening his lips were on mine. We were moving in perfect sync. I didn't even realize we were having our first, full on make out. My hands were entangling in his perfectly messy brunette hair. It was as soft as silk and my ahdns never wanted to leave. His hands were placed on the small of my back, until one slipped and cupped my perfectly sized ass. I moaned in the pleasure he was giving me. Their was a knock on the door and Tristen pulled away from me and played it off as if he was stretching.

He flexed his huge muscular, "Oh, hey Doc. I was just stretching you know the usual."

The doctor gave a smirk, "Yeah, okay honey."

Tristen groaned, "Mommmm, don't embarss me!" He threw his hands down in frustration.

I laughed at how childish he was acting. "Stop acting like a baby." I said to Tristen touching his arm.

"So, Melissa how are you feeling?" The doctor checked my arms and reflexes like a normal one should.

"Everythings good. Just get headaches every now and then. Nothing tramatic, doctor." I said. I was grabbed from behind by Tristen pulling me into his chest.

"Please, call me Kristen. Since you are the mate of my son, we should get on first name bases." Kristen said writing in her chart.

"Everything is okay, since i'm here." Tristen kissed my cheek causing me to giggle and blush.

"Haha, very funny Tristen. Anyways, Melissa your free to head back to the Alpha house. Where I, my husband also known as Tristen's father, and Isabella his little sister all live. You used to stay at the pack house, but you will be moved to the Alpha house tonight." Kristen finished her tiny speech and left the room. Before she could, I stopped her.

"I just have one question," I looked at her and Tristen, "Who's Melissa?"

--------------------

Woott! Woot!! Chapter 14 is out! I finally am able to update more! Cause schools almost over!! Yayy!

Anyways, keep following, commenting, and voting! I really appreciate it guys!

Hannah

xoxoxo