fOUr

I sneaked up behind the tall boy and covered his eyes.
That charming smile of his played at his lips and my knees went weak.

"Guess who?" I asked with a love struck smile on my lips.

"Let me guess," he tapped his chin "your about 5'3, have blonde tips and your very very sweet."

"Hey! I am proud to be short, as a mader of fact I like being short!" I say and defend my short fellas out there.
(Btw I stand at a 5'1 I made her taller by just a bit. Don't judge)

He laughs "It's Imani." Then his hands cover my own small ones.

The small touch of his hands against mine sends tingles through my body and I craved the touch of him again.

We hug and his hands traveled down to my butt.

"Ayeee." I say and he quickly puts his hands up in surrender while I fix my white shirt.

We sat down and ate ice cream which of course the gentlemen here payed for.

Me eyes scanned his tattoos and the way his green eyes brighten up when he laughs. Or the way his eyelashes cascade over his beautiful skin and make a shadow form on his checks. His curly hair fallow his movements and adorns his head perfectly. His baby face makes me smile and his charming smile is just one of the many cherrys of the top for him.

"What?" He asks and slightly chuckles.

I didn't notice I was staring and I look for a quick explanation.

I shrug "just checking your tattoos out." I simply say trying to play it off cool.

"Oh, this candy one with the heart is ment for my mom. The rest are just cool tattoos."

"They look nice." I simply say and he gives me a quick thanks.

"You got any tattoos yourself." He asked and I nodded while his face was overcame with curiosity.

I stood up and lifted my shirt up I pointed at the crown I had under my bra line.

"What's it mean?" He asks and I shrug.

"Just looked cool." I say then show him both my wrist, "I got my mother's name here and my dad's name on my other wrist."

He nods.

"I have a few more but I don't think you wanna see them all here." I say and look around at the public place we were at.

"Let's go to my crib then pretty lady." He offers with a smile and a arched eyebow.

"Lead the way!" I respond and we start walking down the street.

We walked down two or three blocks and finally made it to his house. My eyes scanned the big house and he opened the door.

"Nice place." I commented.

We sat in his living room where the rays of the sun peaked in through the blinds on his window.

"Now show me." He said and I obeyed.

I showed him the small bow I had on my finger and the two small roses that adorned the back of my ears. Also the one on my iner lip where the words
To forget were written.

"And lastly the one on my hip" I explained and slipped down slightly the shorts I wore.

"All smiles." He read the small words written in cursive "why all smiles?" His voice was soft.

"My grandparents were very special to me. They raised me while my parents were gone, allways working or just taking care of my brothers and" my voice stopped and I put my head in my hands then took a deep breath, "and neglecting me. All smiles just reminded me to be strong and keep smiling."