S I X

(Listen to the song while reading!)

     •❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•❄️•

YDW;
________
Dowoon sat on his roof gazing at the night stars. He saw how the stars were always together. Their a happy family of some sort. They glowed radiantly, as if they were to show, that they truly were happy together. Looking at the stars triggered another memory from Dowoon.

Dowoon and Wonpil sat together on the hammock gazing at the stars. Wonpil leaned over and caressed Dowoon's cheek and smiled.

"Dowoon-ah"

"Hm?"

"You shine brighter then the stars we're looking at. Your my stars and moon. Your too fascinating. Everything about you just makes me smile" Dowoon's eyes glimmered Under the moonlight and he smiled at Wonpil's comment.

"I love you Wonpil"

"I love you way more Dowoon"

Dowoon laughed silently to himself once more. It was pathetic. Pathetic to think of the little memories they shared together. Wonpil didn't care about it anymore right? He doesn't stay up late at night thinking about what they once had does he? He doesn't because he's moved on. Dowoon should move on. He want to. But when he does, he somehow finds himself remembering the things the two of them used to do. The little gestures.

A tear slide down his face as he kept his gaze on the gleaming stars and moon. Hopefully he'll forget. He wants to forget. Dowoon sighed and something he hoped wouldn't come out from his mouth came out.

"I love you Kim Wonpil"

KWP;
______

Wonpil sat in the corner of his room, deep in thought. He thought about his early encounter with Dowoon, and what he said to him. All he did was mess things up with him. Maybe it was supposed to be that way. Maybe it's why they weren't dating. But it doesn't explain why they always met up. Why they always held that's same conversation. Why he felt a certain way when Dowoon was on the phone with someone.

He doesn't have feelings for Dowoon. Atleast not anymore. Wonpil likes Nina. Right? Of course. Or else he would've left her. Right? This question lingered in his mind for a while.

Images of Dowoon soon began to flood his mind. Little memories began to cram themselves back into his head. A smile began to find its way on his lips as he continued to think of the boy with black hair. Then, he stopped in his tracks.

He is with Nina. He loves Nina. But somehow, whenever he sees the younger now, his mind just wanders to him. Nothing but the younger enters his mind and it takes over like a plagued disease. Wonpil couldn't help but think about Dowoon some more. He laughed. He laughed at himself for his foolishness.

"Why do I think about you when I let you go? It would've been different if I still held onto your hand. But, I let go. I let go and lost you. Now I have someone else."

But she's not you..

Other thoughts went through Wonpil's mind as he stared into space.

Does he think about me the way I think about him too?

Of course he does..he always looks into the past.

The past. The thing he told Dowoon to forget. The thing he's looking into this very moment. The thing that held the most wonderful memories.

A pang of guilt rushed through him as he sat in the corner. He was too judgmental. Wonpil was too harsh on Dowoon. He hurt Dowoon again.

He went through his phone with hope filled inside of him. He sighed in relief when he found what he needed.

To Unknown:

I'm sorry..for everything. Sleep well.
[Delivered, 1:24am]