Adopted

Elena and Tyler were getting ready for the meeting they had held at Tyler's tonight. Elena had stayed yet another night with Tyler, Jenna didn't mind she knew where Elena was at and that she would be safe.

"Hey Elena." She heard she turned around to find Mason looking at her.

"Yeah Mas?" She asked he had a strange look on his face "what's wrong?" She asked

"You know what it's nothing." He said and started to walk out Elena grabbed his arm and stopped him

"Mas tell me what's wrong." She said

"I just don't know how to tell you." He said mason wouldn't look at her. She got to a spot to where he had to look at her.

"What is it?" She have him that look, the look he couldn't resist neither could Tyler.

"Is Ty around?" He asked

"No." She said "why?"

"I, uh, oh lord, Elena your adopted." He said.

Elena was floored, she didn't know what to think (I know she already knew about it in the show, before this, but I changed it) she stared at Mason and had tears in her eyes. Mason grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry Elena I wanted to tell you, I just didn't know when." He said

"Who.. are my parents?" She asked

"I don't know that honey, but I know your kin to the Salvatore's" He said with venom.

"That's not going to change the way you feel about me is it?" And she cried harder Mason has always been like her brother/protecter. She didn't want to lose Mason.

"No sweetie no! God no! Elena you're like my sister, I would never abandon you over them!"

Tyler came in the room and see Elena hugged up to Mason crying.

"Elena what's wrong?" He said as he grabbed her out of Masons arms who didn't want to let her go.

She didn't answer just cried harder.

"What did you do to her?" Tyler was pissed looking at Mason.

"He..,didn't do anything, he just told me I was adopted." Tyler looked at Mason and then back at Elena and held her tighter. Elena slide to the floor with Tyler holding her, and held her tighter. Mason walked out of the room and shut the door, he laid he head against the door and sighed. He heard someone coming up th stairs and stopped Damon Salvatore.

"Where is Elena?" Damon asked

"In Tyler's room, she don't want to see you go away." Mason said

"She's my family. No." Damon said sternly.

"Family or not she don't want to see you." Mason threatened back.

"She's my sister now move!" Damon said

"Sister? What? How? Your 100 something years old!" Mason said shocked.

"My family put a spell on Elena, very powerful witches back in the day, but they put a spell on Elena so she didn't have to remember anything, to protect her from the original vampire after her because she's a doppelgänger."

"What?" They heard they turned around and see Elena standing in the door with a confused Tyler

Sorry it's took me so long to update guys! Family problems! I hope y'all enjoyed it!!! Let me know!!