Welcome back?

Asahi's P.O.V
The whole school is gathered on the auditorium, including M5 and S5. All anxiously waiting to see the girls, the headmaster walks onstage. He walked closer to the mic and began to speak, "Good evening students, as you all know three years ago, I have sent five students to the country of Korea. Today they have come back and progressed a lot in their Aikatsu. Before we introduce them, I would like the Flower Song Class members of S5 and M5 to please give a warm welcoming on behalf of your units and the students."

Kitty P.O.V
I step onstage and walk to the mic, "good evening students of Four Star Academy,"the students start cheering with excitement already, "as you already know, I'm the S5 member of Flower Song Class, I would like to give the girls not a welcome, but a welcome back to their original school. We hope that you can adapt to this place, and that you show us how your talent. On behalf of the students and S5 I, the S5 member of Flower Song Class, welcome you all back to Four Star Academy." I walk offstage as the students clap. I meet with the rest of S5 and we all patiently wait fo Subaru to give his speech.

Subaru's P.O.V
I step onstage and go to the mic, "I am the M5 member of Flower Song Class. Four Star Academy welcomes you all back not just to the school, but to Japan as well," great the fangirls screaming already, "we hope that you'll can help us improve our Aikatsu by showing us how you have learned it in Korea. We hope that you can still enjoy Four Star Academy no matter how different it is. So on behalf of the students and the rest of M5 I, the M5 member of Flower Song Class, give you all a warm welcoming." Stepping offstage and joining M5, the whole school started to cheer. The headmaster comes back onstage, "please welcome....A4!"

Amethyst's P.O.V
I was asked by the headmaster to escort them onstage, so as soon as he calls them I walk onstage. The students seem confused, but the A4 comes onstage with Miss Nanakura behind them. All the students were excited and astonished by their uniforms. Who wouldn't be? Aria designed and and made it. Since Miss Nijino was the leader, she had to give a speech.

Yume's P.O.V
Here goes nothing, "All of A4, including Koharu, thank you all for the wonderful welcome back. As thanks, we will be doing a performance," everyone seemed shocked and excited, "however, this time we will introduce you'll to The was Korea does it, so we hope you'll enjoy!" I walk offstage along with the rest of A4 and Koharu to get ready. After we do, we appear onstage and begin to sing Playing With Fire (by BlackPink)

(Credits to BlackPink)
Lisa~Laura
Jennie~Ako
Rose~Mahiru
Jisoo~Yume
(If you don't know who they are then chose the one you think fits the character the best)

Nozomu's P.O.V
I'm speechless. The whole auditorium is. That was....incredible! They even added rappers! Why didn't we think of that?! Everyone was cheering now, and secretly, so was M5. I'm glad they're back. They walk offstage and head towards us, but when we were about to compliment them they just walked past us. As if we weren't there. They met up with Koharu and went off somewhere, probably their dorms. "If Ako did that it would be normal, but my precious little Mahiru ignored me!? What happened!?" Asahi complained. We all thought the same, what didn't we do to give them a warm welcome. Or was it something that we did do....?

Still not going to know about what was on that poster board. Yes, Author~chan is evil.