Falling to pieces

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in

'Cause I got time while she got freedom

'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even

They did it. Finally, the Strawhat crew found OnePiece. Its not what they expected it to be, but still everything they went through is worth it. Luffy is now the Pirate King, with this status comes richness and fame. The same thing as what Nami wanted. The two became closer these past few days. Everyone noticed it, specially Usopp.

Nami had alwas been special to him. Not just as a friend or a crewmate. She has a special place in his heart. They always had a connection with each other. They were mosty there for each other. But today, Usopp is feeling gloomy, he is waiting for Nami to come to their usual spot, a place where they talk on pretty much everything, The whole day, he tried everything for Nami to notice his sadness, he know she will come. She always does.

Her best days were some of my worst

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first

While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping

'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?

I'm falling to pieces, yeah,

He waited the whole time of his shoft as watch for the night. This is the first time Nami did not accompany him since that day after fighting Arlong. Everytime it is Usopp's shift to watch, Nami usually asks Sanji to make her the best coffee, and she will secretly take it to Usopp and they would talk to each other the whole night.

Its almost morning, Usopp heard footsteps behind him, "Nami? I thought you..."

To his disappointment it wasn't her. "I found it odd that she didn't came ti me and asked for coffee..." Sanji said while holding a cup of coffee, the same one that he makes for Nami when she asks for it, "here..." Usopp did not know what to say, Sanji just handed him the cup. "I know... I know she gives you the coffee and the two of you would talk all night long..."

Usopp sighed deeply after handing the cup, "You and I both know why she is not here, she found someone that can take care of her... Physically and financially..."

"Have you tried telling her how you feel?"

"What!?" Usopp was stunned, he did not even thought that Sanji knows. "No its not what you think. I mean. Why would she want a liar like me, I have nothing to offer her, specially Beli. You are the one who should pursue her, you've been dying for her since the day you first met."

"Nah... Violet is waiting for me back at Dressrosa..." Sanji explained. I believe that she would choose to be with you rather than being with Luffy. It's not about the money..."

"Well not for her," Usopp said sadly. "What am I supposed to do now? She had always been the best part of me..."

"Man up and tell her!"

They say bad things happen for a reason

But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding

'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving