08

🦄 Tiyanna 🦄

The next day, yanna made sure to bring her medication so that she didn't have to go home early. She had turned in all the work that the teachers had sent home for that month that she had missed and now her grades were looking good as hell. She had nothing under a ninety five.

Today yanna wore a black strapples skater dress that complemented her golden skin and her white fenty puma creepers with some black knee high socks. She had a gold choker on and her once straightened hair was back curly and was up in a messy bun. She had slicked her baby edges down to the gods. She also had on some simple nude makeup with a double winged eyeliner.

Tati was missing from the lunch table when yanna arrived. There was only Havana, and Laiyla.

"Hey vana and Layla." Yanna said dropping her book bag down on the table and taking a seat in between the two.

"Oh you look cute! Who you tryna look cute for?" Havana squeeled while looking at her friends outfit and makeup.

"Aaron!" Laiyla cooed smiling. Yanna rolled her eyes. She wasn't dressing up for Aaron, she was dressing for her. But she did hope Aaron saw her today.

"I have you know I'm dressing for me and not Aaron." Yanna cheesed standing up and doing a three sixty turn. Havana and Laiyla popped her booty.

"Oh I see you, bubble butt." Yanna say down making sure to fix her dress before she did so.

"I've been doing squats." Yanna told them which was true. Yanna used to have a flat booty until she started to do squats over the summer. Now her booty was sitting up right.

"I'm too lazy to do squats." Laiyla said drinking her apple juice. Yanna pulled her Chick-fil-A bag out her book bag, her mother had purchased her two chicken biscuits and a lemonade.

"Girl your booty fat already, I'm the one who need to do squats." Havana continued while eating on her chocolate muffin that she got from Starbucks.

Yanna looked around the cafeteria for a familiar someone. She finally saw him, walking around the back of the cafeteria selling snacks.

Business never stops, there's always money to be made.

Even from afar he looked fine as hell. Damn.

Aaron felt someone staring at him from across the cafeteria and scanned the room and his eyes landed on tiyanna. Yanna saw him looking and turned away, a small smile appearing on her face.

"I swear every time I see that lil Baldhead brat I wanna pull her bundles out her head and beat her ass." Laiyla snapped. Yanna looked where her friend was looking and spotted her.

Chelsea Taylor captain of the dance team. Short, light skinned, real skinny, and think that she's the shit with her thirty inch weave installed.

Yanna shook her head, she was sitting on top of the table that she sat at every day gossiping. That was all that she was good for running her mouth.

"I heard that she was eating China's punani in the girls locker room last week and that someone posted it all over Instagram but it got taken down." Havana said. Laiyla started laughing.