i is a duck

After a long day of work and many surgeries Derek and Meredith were very tired. When they got home Meredith sat down on the couch as Derek put down his bag. Derek had been thinking about telling Meredith his secret for a while. He knew he could tell her anything. They were married after all.

But this, this was different. He hadnt told anyone about it, and he lived with a constant fear the truth would come out. But, it was time to tell her, that he, Derek $hepard, was indeed a duck.

"Hi Zola!", Meredith shouted over to her ADORABLE daughter.

Zola ran over into her arms. She was wearing a cute white dress and pink bows in her hair. Zola was the perfect daughter, and Meredith was the perfect wife. He didn't want to ruin what he had going. What if being honest about his true self would ruin his life forever? But still, he had to tell her.

He sat down beside her on the couch, and she moticed the serious and concerned look on his face.

"What is it Derek?"

"There's something i need to tell you Meredith."

"What is it?"

"I IS A DUCK"

"OMG I IS ALSO A DUCK"

"AYYY YEEEETTTTTTTTT"

"WE ARE SUCH FUEGO AMIGOS"

They found Zola who was also now in her duck form and flew off to their own personal lake.