Eepop Reacts to: Her x Onomadek

Admin: // * Writes story * 
Eepop : What's that?
Admin: Here read it! 

   The circus was cloaked in a deep mist of night fog and the twinkling of lights that never got turned off. A small worn down mattress with many scorch marks and tiny stab marks that littered around it. On this bed, was a small figure, shivering and coughing quietly. Her small paws barley hugging herself as she let out a cough. Her body tensed up from it's shaking as a dark shadow was casted over her. She made the poor choice of rolling over and seeing the one thing she would never want to see in a million years. She let out a soft yelp and rolled off the mattress on the dirt ground. A large dark pink wolf, in white and pink shorts stood above her. He stared down at her, with a mask of an unreadable expression. He grabbed her roughly and began to drag her, She didn't even fight back, She shut her eyes and felt the salt water tears that she was surprised she still had ran down her face.

The wolf grunted and threw her down into his tent on the ground by his bed and he walked over to her and his mask landed on the ground with a soft thud. She stared up at him and whimpered softly, covering her head as he picked her up, His Mask was now a sympathy expression, One she had never seen before. Onomadek laid her on his bed and slid a blanket over her before curling up with her on his bed and grunting softly. He lightly nudged her paw, she was very very hesitant, but brushed her paw on his head and he huffed a bit, his mask changed to one of a glare and she quickly revoked her hand and whined. He sat up and grabbed the zipper on the back of her outfit, She blinked but sighed and took off her usual circus outfit to show what she normally wore. A light pink shirt, purple shorts, and pigtails that were barely staying up.

She glanced at him and he was just, panting, staring at her with a mask that showed the expression of excitement and she just shook her head and laid back down. She could hear his tail thumping on the bed as he curled up beside her and huffed a bit, his fur was warm and soft, this caused Eepop to turn over and hid her face in his back and sighed softly. The two eventually fell asleep, warm, and for once, at a truce with each other.

Eepop blinked ' That was... Oddly... not that bad...' She nods ' You didn't have either of us talk either, nice.'