One

Welcome to "The Billionaire's Pups". Enjoy your stay!
————

Somewhere on a rocky ledge In Malibu, overlooking the ocean sat a modern looking mansion. The sun gleaming down brightly upon It. Inside the mansion, down near the bottom level lay a garage like area. Cars lining a wall, a desk near the back, even a runway leading up to the outside. Along the back wall stood a display or holding area with multiple titanium gold alloy suits. Behind the desk stood a man around the height of five foot eight, dark brown hair that looked black, a designed goatee adorning his face and hazel brown eyes. Upon the desk, lay one the titanium gold alloy suits. The man seemed to be working on It. He constantly talked to the air, a robotic, British sounding voice, replied most of the time though. The faint sound of the click of claws hitting tile floor were heard before a thud was heard. The man raised his head at this, realizing a little canine puppy had run Into the glass door dividing the garage from the rest of house. "Sir, It seems Nixon Is trying to enter." The British voice Informed. "I can see that, JARVIS, allow him In." The man answered, looking back down at his work. The glass door released and the pup scrambled to his paws, jumping Into the room as If the door would lock him out again. The pup ran towards the man. "Dad! Dad!" It yelped out, urgency and panic In It's tone. The man sighed. "Nix, what Is It now?" He asked, hazel brown eyes fixed on the titanium gold alloy suit In front of him. "Dad, Sushi got herself stuck on the chandelier some how! She can't get down!" The man looked up, confusion written on his face. "JARVIS, pull up the security footage of the main living room." The man ordered as he stood up straight, a holographic screen appearing In front of him with the footage of the main living room at the moment. There, Indeed was a black pup with a white patch on It's chest, clinging to the chandelier for It's life. It's emerald green eyes filled with panic. The man sighed loudly. "Oh for fucks sake." He groaned, swiping his hand as the hologram screen disappeared. He then trotted around his desk, heading for the door. The tan pup with baby blue eyes, Nixon or Nix, followed closely behind. The man scaled the steps quite quickly, coming to a halt In the main living room. Looking up, he spotted the black pup. "JARVIS, how did this happen?" He ordered the robotic British voice. "It seems that Miss Z'ev ran up the stairs, climbed her way onto the railing and launched herself onto the chandelier, sir." JARVIS responded. The man groaned, looking up to the pup, Z'ev or as Nixon called the pup, Sushi. "Z'ev, you've gotta stop getting yourself trapped on things." He muttered. The pup looked to the man's voice, her body tense as she clung to the chandelier hanging many meters above the man's head. "I- I hate heights!" She cried out, looking to the ground below. The man shook his head, waving one of his hands In the air. One of the titanium gold alloy suits flew up the stairs and attached themselves around the man. The colors gold and red evident, when the mask clicked down, blue eyes Illuminated the air around him. His hands flew down to his sides, palms facing the floor. Repulsors shot him Into the air, flying up and towards Z'ev. Stopping once he reached the height she was at, his boot thrusters keeping him In the air. He reached his hands clad In metal out, one wrapping around the underbelly of the pup, the other around her side. He carefully brought the pup to his chest, before allowing his boot thrusters to lower himself to the ground. Z'ev was shaking In his hands, muttering something about heights and goats. The man landed with a thud, placing the pup down as the suit detached from around himself and flew back down to It's display case. The man crossed his arms over his chest, staring down at the two pups that sat' looking up at him. "Why were you on the chandelier?" He questioned In a questioning, yet demanding tone. "Uhhh... I don't remember?" Whimpered Z'ev. "I- I'm sorry, daddy. I thought It'd be fun..." Z'ev tried to explain, looking to her paws with her ears pinned backwards. The man sucked In a breath, before releasing It. "Well now you know not to do that again, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, dad." Both pups answered, both not enjoying the scolding stare of the man they called their father. "Good." He nodded, crouching down and patting their tiny heads. "Dad, when are we gonna get to meet the A.. Av- Avengers?" Nix asked, resting out the new word. The man had an amused look on his face. "No Idea Nix," He responded carefully. The tan pup nodded, before standing up, nipping at Z'ev's ears and running off. Z'ev gave chase, both pups yipping In excitement. The man turned around, heading back towards his workspace before JARVIS Interrupted him. "Sir, Incoming call." He Informed. "From who?" The man asked. "Director Nick Fury, of SHIELD." JARVIS confirmed, the man sighed before answering the call. "What'd up, eye-patch?" The man asked, raising an eyebrow. "Stark, you're needed back In New York. So you better get your playboy ass over to the Tower by tomorrow." With that, "Nick Fury" ended the call. The man, Stark, Inwardly groaned. He turned around. "Nixon, Z'ev! Better get packing!" He called to the two pups. The two pups stopped. "Why?" Z'ev asked. "We're going on a trip." Stark simply said. "Where!" Both pups asked, excitement and curiosity playing In their eyes. "New York, pups, New York."

A/N And with that, Welcome to the book!

Tan pup Is Nixon/Nix, black pup Is Z'ev or Sushi