5 • Promises

* Bailey PoV *
I pull up infront of my driveway and take a glance at my phone to see a shit ton of messages blowing up my phone from Kenneth.

18 missed calls from Kenny
————————————————
Kenny
Bai?? Please pick up
————————————————
Kenny
Hey im really sorry Bails... didn't mean to be so controlling again. Im really sorry I didn't mean it that way.
————————————————
6 missed calls from Kenny
————————————————
Kenny
atleast call me back?? XX

I turn my phone off sighing as I threw my dance bag over my shoulder, stepping out of my car. I head inside and instantly tossed my dance bag to the couch.

"Hey sweetie" my mom says causing me to jump a little.

"Oh my! You scared me" I say as I walk into the kitchen and rummage through the pantry trying to find something to eat.

"Hey! Dinners almost ready." She says as I groan and sat on one of the kitchen stools.

"How was dance?" my mom questions as she chops off some vegetables.

"same as always" I say grabbing my phone from my pocket and fiddling around with it.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"obviously not"

"Don't forget to start pack—"

"Yeah, Yeah I know" I say cutting her off, minutes later my mom finally finishes the salad. We both sat on top of the kitchen stools as we ate. We suddenly hear the front door open.

"I'm home!" I hear my dads voice echoe from a distance as he enters the kitchen with open arms.

"Dad!" I exclaim as I jump out of my stool, running towards him and wrapping my arms around him.

"Drewwy! Its only been 3 days"

"I know but it seemed like forever" I say letting go of the hug as he walks behind my mom and wraps his arms around her waist planting a peck on her cheek.

"hey honey" my mom says facing him and placing a peck on his lips.

"Ew!" I say gagging towards them as they laugh.

"I'm gonna go change to some comfortable clothes" he says heading upstairs.

"I'm gonna go for a night jog" I say grabbing my grey hoodie which is hanged by the refrigerator.

"Be back right away, okay?"

"Yeah"

"Or else someone's gonna get their ass whooped!"

"Bye!" I say closing the door behind me and start jogging around the neighborhood.

After my really tiring night jog. I head home and start my night routine. After freshening up, I start preparing for tomorrow's day. I grab my planner and some notebooks sliding them into my brand new backpack. Shortly afterwards I bring out some boxes and start to place some things I want to bring into my new apartment. I open my drawer where I place some things that really mean a lot to me. I grab a dusty old picture frame with Boogie and I in it, a sudden slight smile forms on my face. I place it in one of the boxes, I grab another picture but this time it was a polaroid photo it was Sean and I. In the picture he was sticking his tongue out while giving me a piggy back ride and I was holding this mickey mouse shaped popsicle in disney. That time was super fun!—What am I thinking!? I'm with Kenneth. I instantly place it back where it was and slip in to my bed placing my warm comfy blanket and slowly drift to sleep.

*MONDAY MORNING*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

————

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing and quickly shut it off as I get up and stretch my arms up in the air, yawning. I grab my red cheer uniform and place it on the bed as I head inside the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day.

After freshening my self inside the bathroom, I put on my cheer outfit and start to blow dry my raven silky black hair, I then tie up my hair in a high ponytail as I curl the tips of my hair. I check my self out in the mirror fixing my ponytail as I spin on one heel. I head downstairs and head to the kitchen and rip open the refrigerator grabbing some salad. I sit on one of the stools as I hungrily eat my salad. Afterwards I grab my jug from the dish rack and filled it up with some water and hurriedly swing my back pack to my shoulder and head outside to see Kenneth's car parked on my driveway as he rolls down his windows.

"Bailey, i'm sorry...atleast let me drive you"

"No thanks, Kenneth I have a car" I say as I show my car keys.

"Bai...please" He says with a sad look as I sigh opening the car door, I then place my backpack at my right side as I feel his hand on top of my hand. We both slowly look into each others eyes.

"Bailey" he says sighing.

"I promise, i'll try to be less protective" He says as I nod in appreciation.

"I'm so sorry, Its hard not being soooo overprotective when I have a really perfect and hot girlfriend" he says smirking and shrugging his arms as I raise an eyebrow at him and softly hit him playfully.

"Kidding...Kidding" he says as he plants a peck at my cheek and drives off heading to school.

TBC!!! 🤪