Chapter 13

( A quick reminder for up ahead in this chapter when it comes to the winx selkies an when they use the fairy also too selkie bond. I'm going to put le for lemmy aisha's bonded selkie, il for illiris stella's bonded selkie, so for sonna musa's bonded selkie, li for lithia tecna's bonded selkie, de for desiryee flora's bonded selkie, an se for serena bloom's bonded selkie. Hope you enjoy :) also at the end of this book will be a cliff hanger, don't what yet but I don't what chapter it will be in. Anyways. Stay tune an enjoy reading.)

Bloom's pov

I wouldn't lie if I didn't say I was nervous today, cause I was nervous an not only that it's also too my nerves were not helping either. Noah was also nervous but she calm down, a little we were waiting in the hallway to walked into the throne room.

Noah was on my hip, an she was drinking her lunch bottle.

Flora's pov

We arrive on domino to see bloom an noah. But unfortunately the guards at the gate stop us saying," only domino's citizens are allowed into the palace."

Sky said," what!!!!!"

All of us agree with him saying," yea what!!!!!!!!"

One of the guards said," only domino's citizens are allowed into the palace orders by king oritel, queen miriam, an princess/crown queen bloom of domino."

Soon daphne, throne, an their kids came up to the guards. The guards move the swords out of the way an daphne turn towards us saying," sorry guy's."

Thorne said," wait a second."

We all look at him, an he grabbed his phone an he answer it. Soon appeared bloom as a hologram.

Bloom said," where are you two an your kids."

Thorne said," bloom were outside with the other winx an the specialist."

Bloom said," they can come in as well."

I said," the guards told us we couldn't."

Bloom sighed an she said," I know but for now you can come in, an do not utter a word throughout the ceremony."

Bloom's pov

They nodded their heads an soon the called ended.

I said," noah are you ready."

She nodded her head an she said," ready mommy, an how about you mommy are you ready."

I took a slow breathers an I nodded my head saying," yes sweetie I'm ready."

Then one of my guards came up to us an he said," ready princess/crown queen bloom, an young princess noah."

We nodded our heads an then we followed behind the guard.

We heard cheering as my dad said," hello domino citizens an everyone else. Please welcome my daughter princess bloom soon to be crown queen an her daughter young princess noah."

As I walked onto the stage with everyone cheering an clapping. So did the other winx an the specialist. The whole winx, an specialist family was here. Then noah reached out to my mom an she took her in her arms.

Then my dad said," now today will be bloom's happy moment, an not only will she'll be crown queen of domino. She still has a choice to rule domino or erakylon her choice."

Everyone cheering an clapping, an sky smile at me as giving me a reassuring smile. I smile back at him, an as my dad place my crown on my head.

Pain course through me so fast, an I didn't know I was falling till my dad caught me.