Introduction

Hi there! I'm anyarally, and I'd like to show y'all my editing skillz and share them with the world! I really enjoy editing, and I wanna do something useful/helpful with it.

General rules: Please allow about a month for the edit to be completed from the time it is started, every time I start OR restart. If the edit is not exactly what you wanted, it's perfectly ok to send it back and specify things, just don't expect it to take less time. It might, but it might not, depending on what other edits I'm working on. If I use any fanart, please credit the artist for that in your caption/bio. If you have any specific images you'd like to use, feel free to send them to me and I'll happily use them, just if the art is not yours, please tell me the artist and credit them in your caption/bio. No more than 10 characters per image. I will be less likely to create something nice if it contains any fandoms other than: Adventure Time, Camp Camp, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Danny Phantom, Young Justice , Tangled: The Series, Firefly, Teen Titans (original), Voltron: Legendary Defender, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I Love Yoo, Boyfriend of the Dead, Sherlock, Over the Garden Wall, Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, The Devil's a Part-Timer!, Steven Universe, Milo Murphy's Law, Bee and Puppycat, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, AJR, Space Boy, In the Heights, Rent, The Lego Batman Movie, Invader Zim, Markiplier, Arrested Development , Anastasia, Lumine, Seven Deadly Sins, Marvel, The Eels, Freakazoid, Hamilton, TheOdd1sOut, They Might Be Giants, Riverdale, In a Heartbeat, Heathers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Batman, Samurai Jack, Waitress, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sofi Tukker, The Walking Dead, Welcome to Hell, Overwatch, Animaniacs, Melanie Martinez, Dead Rising, iZombie, Bones, Castle, Long Live the Royals, Star Wars, Blue Exorcist, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Regular Show, Once Upon a Time, Soul Eater, Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul, Batman the Animated Series, Harry Potter, Your Lie in April, DC, My Little Pony, RWBY, Pokémon, Attack on Titan, or Naruto.

If it contains a fandom other than that, ask and I might be able to make an exception :)

Categories are: Covers, Icons/Profile Pictures, Backgrounds, Simple Edits, Cosplay Edits, and Other. The prices for each will be slightly different and there are examples for each in the chapter designated. Now that you have read the general rules(sorry they were kind of long), continue to whichever chapter you need.