Chapter 5❤

*a few weeks later*
~Diego
Lodo and Tomas fixed their problems and they seem closer than ever. It sucks. It sucks so much! He doesn't understand her the way I do. We were finally getting closer. It hurts to see them hugging and kissing all the time. But when Tomas isn't around, I forget about that and I see that Lodo is much happier, which makes me happy too. When you love someone, you want to see that person happy. I just wish I could be the one who makes her happy because I've tried so hard but I can't get her out of my mind. Or my heart. I'm on set watching Lodo and Cande do a scene. I almost always watch Lodo's scenes, she's just so beautiful...
Tommi: DIEGO
D: eh what?
T: I've said your name like 5 times😒 here's the new script.
D: oh sorry thanks

He still doesn't like me. At all.
I take the script and skip all the scenes me or Lodo aren't in. There's a scene where Diego tries to convince Fran that they should be together. The Diego in violetta is brave enough to tell her, for him it's easier, Marco left. Tomas didn't. I turn the page around and see a few words that make my heart beat faster.
"They get closer and kiss"
Kiss! Me and Lodo! Or Diego and Francesca...But still, our first kiss!
Suddenly I feel someone standing next to me.
Lodo: can we talk?
D: sure
L: it's about the kiss...
D: I thought so...
L: we have to be a realistic couple Diego, for the fans.
D: what do you mean
L: it's the third season, the fans are older than first, they will notice a film kiss.
D: what do you want to do then?
L: make it a real kiss, a good kiss

...she wants a real kiss😍 not just lips pressed and barely touch each other but a real kiss😍

L: but only if you are okay with that

I should be crazy to turn this down!

L:Diego???
D: eh yes of course!
L: for the fans
D: yes...for the fans...you know, maybe it would be good to practise so it isn't all awkward tomorrow?
L: I don't think Tommi would like that
D: oh right, see you tomorrow
L: see you tomorrow

*the next day*

D: ready?
L: ready

We start the scene but it's very hard to concentrate. My lines come out of my mouth but my head is at the kiss. What if I screw up?
But before I can overthink it the moment is there. Lodo leans in and so do I. I look into her beautiful eyes one last moment before I close mine and our lips touch. My heart is beating so fast, her lips are soft and the feeling...it's magical. It's only a short moment but it seemed much longer and I wish it would never end...

L: Diego we can't do this!

Wait what? It was her idea!
Oh right...the scene😅
I say my lines till the director says cut.
Director: that was great!
Diego: need another take?
Okay maybe that was too hopeful.
Director: no it was perfect, good job guys!
I turn around and see Tomas, he doesn't look too happy. I think he saw the whole scene and Lodo thinks the same because she's giving me a worried look. Didn't she tell him about the plan for a real kiss?