CHAPTER I

Was it the situation? Was it me? Nobody knows.

Except me. I know exactly what happened.

[ 10 years before ]
[ your point of view ]

I stood in front door of my new apartment. It doesn't look too bad, I thought to myself as I walked towards the front with my stuff. When I stepped inside, I could feel the freedom in my heart. This was it. This was what I needed.

All of a sudden my thinking is interrupted by a brown haired, tall man. "Need any help?" He asks with a manly tone.

I get confused for a moment but eventually nod.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Jeon Jungkook. It's a pleasure to meet someone new. To be honest, his neighbourhood has been a bit boring for the past few months. I hope you'll make a change to that," he says and smiles. I instantly get flustered and look away from his glance.

"We'll see. I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you aswell. I'm looking forward to see what's going to happen." I say and walk to my light blue van that has all of my cardboard boxes that hold my stuff in them. Jungkook grabs two boxes at the same time and brings them into my apartment.

[ time skip; 2h 30min ]

"Phew! I think I'll be able to arrange these on my own. Thank you for helping, Jungkook, if I'm right!" I chuckle and smile at him, and he smiles back.

"Yeah, so... I have to go now. Let's meet again soon, Y/N. See you!" He exclaims and trots out of the house to the streets and eventually into his own home, that's a block or two away from mine.

The clock hit 9 in the evening. It was already dark and chill outside, but I was inside arranging my furniture and decorating my new home with various plants and fairy lights.

"That should do it. What a day.." I mumbled to myself and wiped a few sweat drops from my forehead. Not a long time after that my doorbell chimes and I walk to open it.

For my surprise, Jungkook was behind the door, holding a 'welcome to your new home' kind of gift.

"Here's a bit of something to welcome you here." He said, gently put his right arm on my shoulder and chuckled.

I didn't do anything but nod and smile. I took the gift and brought it into the living room.

"You can come in if you want to," I directed him to join me in the living room. He walked in and sat on the sofa.

"What's the reason of your moving? Did you get a job nearby?" He showered me with multiple questions.

"Well, kind of. I'm an assistant in this one company. I got promoted.. So I moved here. So I wouldn't have to travel as much as I would have if I lived in my former apartment."

Jungkook nodded and smiled.

"I work here too. But I'm a barista at a small café. It's called Happy Beans. You should visit it sometime." He explained and got more relaxed in his seat.

"Oh! I love that café. How come haven't I seen you before?" I asked.

He seemed confused.
"Didn't you just move in? How have you already visited that place?"

"Well, I gotta know my surroundings. I have visited it multiple times." I tell the boy and yawn.

"Are you tired?" He asked and chuckled a little.

I nodded and stood up from my seat.
He noticed my tiredness and realized that I needed to rest.

With that said, he left and I went to bed.

He's one hell of a sweet boy..

[[ end of chapter ]]

-

A/N; Hello! I decided to scribble a little bit of something and uh, well, I'm not sure if it's that good. I have to remember to not get Jungkook to be OOC... lol. :D
But I think that would do it for this time! I hope you liked it!
See you on the next one my dearest readers! <3