CHAPTER III

After working some extra hours at the office I remembered one thing. Is Jungkook waiting for me to visit Happy Beans..?

I shrug and pack my stuff into my leather bag. I turn off the light on my desk, grab my bag and leave the room. I walk down the stairs to the first floor and happily skip out of the building. I then get into to my small car and start it. I drive off to Happy Beans, the coffew shop Jungkook told me about.

***

It took me about ten minutes to arrive at the coffee shop.

What should I order today..?

I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car with my bag. I open the shop's door to hear a cheerful, familiar voice.

"Y/N! You came.." The voice speaks. I notice it to be my brunette neighbor.

"What's up?" I ask with a friendly tone.

"I thought you would never come. It's late too.. Shouldn't you be at home?" He asks worriedly and takes my hand, "No, I'm fine, thank you. I just had a long day at work," I admitted and gave him a smile.

"So I really did make you come here. You can't lie to me.." He chuckles. I blush a little and look down to my feet. "I guess so."

***

He makes me a latte and sits me down into this one booth.

"Can I make a pun, Mrs. Y/L/N?" Jungkook asks, smirking. I nod.

"I like you a latte," he says.

"Was that it? Wait a minute.. Can you say it again?" I ask, confused.

He repeats the words and I blush.

***

I look at his shimmering eyes that are filled with innocense. His brown hair seems to be messy.

"So um.. you like me? Since when?" I ask the male. He rolls his eyes. "When did I say I liked you?" He questions and laughs.

What the hell does he mean?! He just admitted liking me! Alright.. alright. Calm down, Y/N. He's just playing around.

"You should have seen your face," he laughs and gets up. "Enjoy your coffee."

I look at the cup and immediately notice a note that's on the cup.

"I'll come to your house by 7. Be ready by then!"

Is this going to be a date?!

I start drinking the coffee. I take a picture of the note and send it to Jungkook with a text; "Is this for me or someone else?"

Jungkook replies with a "Why would it be for someone else?"

Oh boy.

[[end of chapter]]

-

A/N; I'm so sorry for my inactivity! I've just had some pretty bad days lately. But I hope you like this chapter anyways! (Also, thanks for 30+ reads<3)