The Party

I look around my small bedroom, filled with my childhood memories. My walls light yellow, my small single sized bed and posters covered my walls. I zip up my last bag and throw it over my shoulder.
"I can't believe today is the day, Alice, I'm going to miss seeing your face everyday." Hal says bringing me into a hug. Hal and I have been together since sophomore year of high school. He's a year younger then me, so he can't graduate yet. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time, I've dreamed of going to college and now it's finally happening . I wish Hal was coming with me, we see each other everyday and now we will be an hour away from each other.
"I'm really going to miss you" I say looking up at Hal's face, he looks sad. He's the perfect boyfriend, he supports all my decisions and we never fight. Hal brings my bags into the car.
"All ready to go sweetie?" my mother says putting on her high heels, she never goes anywhere without dressing up.
"Oh Alice sweetheart I'm going to miss you" she says giving me a hug. We finally arrive to the dorm rooms, I'm nervous to see my roommate.
We open the door and a young girl with red curly hair sits up on her bed.
"Hi I'm Mary, this is my second year in college."
After bringing my boxes in it's finally time to say goodbye. I try not to cry when the car drives off, my mother absolutely adores Hal, which I'm very thankful for. I come back into the dorm to find Mary looking through my clothes.
"Are all your clothes like this?" She asks holding up some of my clothes.
"I like my clothes thank you very much" I say shutting the drawer to the dresser.
"Sorry I didn't mean to snoop, it's just your clothes do nothing for you, you would look way better in some of mine. Yours are just so bland and boring." I look down at what she's wearing, definitely not my style. A tight mini skirt and a small tank top, "look I'm sorry, forgive me?" Mary says smiling. I smile and nod, are my clothes really that bad? I begin to wonder. After unpacking I'm exhausted and ready for bed.
"What are your plans for tonight?" Mary asks admiring her self in the mirror.
"I'm going to FaceTime with my family back home."
"No that's boring, it's Friday night. There's a huge party tonight at the frat house, everyone will be there. We have to go!" She practically begs, I ignore her for a moment. I'm not into partying nor have I ever had alcohol before. Hal is the only boy I've kissed, and I intend it to stay that away. Going out does sound fun I admit, the small dorm room makes me miss home.
"Alice! Please come!"
"Okay, okay I will." I give in and smile.
"One condition?" I began to worry when those words leave her mouth.
"You let me help you get ready, please it won't be bad!" I really don't want to hurt her feelings, but she dresses very... slutty.
"Umm I don't know..." I mange to say
"Please Alice, I won't force you to wear anything you don't want."
"Fine, okay!" After we come back from the bathroom down the hall, I begin to blow dry my hair and style it in loose curls. My dirty blonde hair falls nicely on my shoulders. Mary shows me some dress options, I shake my head to all of them. She finally holds up a dress that doesn't have mesh. It's a soft red one, the sleeves go off my shoulders, three quarter length and falls just above my knees. "You look so hot!" Mary says applying some lip gloss to my lips, I don't usually wear makeup besides some mascara. I do admit I look better then usual, this dress flatters my body and my face glows.
Fred, Mary's boyfriend greets us at the door, the lawn is filled with red plastic cups, girls running around half naked, I all ready want to go home.
"This is my roommate Alice" Mary introduces me to Fred "well don't just stand in the door way, come on in" I feel so out of place here. I follow them into the living room, everyone has a red cup in their hands except me. "You sure you don't want a drink?" Mary asks me, "I'm sure." I give her a fake smile, holing to go home soon. I wonder what Hal's doing he's probably studying for chemistry or something.
"You got a boyfriend?" Some drunk tall guy asks me, "Leave her alone tall boy!" Mary yells sitting down next to me. "This party sucks!" Fred says bringing the red cup to his lips. "The party just arrived" Fred says waving over another guy.
"Fp, you're just in time for our favourite game"
The boy who's name I now know is Fp stares at me sipping out of another damn red cup.
"Who's up for a game of truth or dare" everyone in the group smirks and joins in. "Alice you have to play, just a few rounds" Mary begs. I really don't want to but just to make her stop talking I join the game. We haven't even been playing the game the game for more then ten minutes and some girls have their shirts off, people are going up to strangers making out with them. My eyes wonder around the room, until I hear my name called.
"Alice truth or dare?" Fred asks, my heart starts to pound and my hands become clammy.
"Umm...truth"
"What's the farthest you've gone, like you know sex wise" I feel everyone's eyes on me.
"Umm, just kissing" I say
"Wait a minute you're a virgin" he asks again.
I nod and I feel my cheeks flush bright red, after my turn passes a few more rounds go by.
"Alice truth or dare?" ugh, not again.
"Dare!" oh god, why did I say dare?
"I dare you to take a shot" some guy asks with longer hair and a beard, he looks older then all of us. I nod and take the bottle of the vodka and jug more then a shot. It's now my turn to ask, what should I ask who should I ask? "Umm... Rob, truth or dare?"
"Dare!" he replies.
"I dare you to take your shirt off" he laughs and takes his shirt off. Rob was pretty cute, dimples, light brown hair and an athletic body.
A girl named Hermione asks me next, I chose dare, so far they haven't seemed too bad until this one.
"Kiss Fp Jones." those three words leave her mouth.
"I umm...I have a boyfriend." I'm speechless for words. "It's just a game Alice." I whisper to myself. I try to convince myself that it's not cheating. I take another sip from the vodka bottle and I stand up. I wasn't sure who Fp was until he stood up, of course he has to be a total bad boy. He had tan skin that is covered in tattoos. His dark hair swung into his eyes, and he had stubble on his jaw to bring it altogether.
He wraps his arms around my waist and the next thing I know his tongue is exploring my mouth. His breathe tastes like mint and strong liquor. I push him away after the kiss went on for way too long. I ignore the whistling and comments made as I push through the crowd to the front door. I run to the bushes and throw up, the reason being a mix between the vodka and the kiss from the handsome, dangerous stranger from the wrong side of the tracks...