His Marionette

Anything he asks, I'll do without a single complaint.

His father saved my life. In return he owns it. And when he died, I told him I would do anything to settle my dept.

So I will honor his father's dying wish and serve his son to the best of my ability. Anything he asks or wishes for is my command. My job is to please him in any way I can.

I am, his marionette. And much like a puppet, I am unable to do anything but please my master, just like the good doll I am.

________________________________________________

Jade Pov:

I stood behind my master silently. My hands lay infront of me, clasped together as I watched my master work.

"See, I have backed you into a corner!" Mr. Joker said as he laughed crazily.

"Is that what you thought? Well I'm sorry to have caused you think as you do. So allow me to set you straight." My master turned to me. "Jade." He spoke as he waved towards the man.

I knew my que, so I reached underneath my pencil skirt and pulled a black 28 caliber handgun from it's holster on my thigh.

I walked around my master, so I could go behind Mr. Joker. "You see, the moment you met me, I had already won. " My master chuckled before he pulled a card from inside his jacket.

A red Joker.

"Jade. Splatter him red like this card." My master got up and left the room.

I fired four shots to his head and eight to his heart before leaving. I had splattered him red, like my master ordered me to.

Stepping over the body, I shot the card my master left on the table once in the head, before covering the bullet hole with red lipstick.

After that I walked out as though I hadn't shot a man to death. "Is it done?" I bowed at the waist and nodded.

"Good, you know what to do." I walked over to a window that he had opened in the hall and threw the gun out.

"Good." He closed the window. "Let's go."

My name is Jade Robin Lakes and I am the marionette to Ryder Blake Hunters, the renowned mafia leader.

My job with him is simple, everything he asks, and anything he wishes is my command. There is no 'no' when it comes to my master.

Third Person Pov:

The 17 year old female walked out with the 18 year old male. Their black clothes seemed to shine in the setting sun as they walked out of the building.

To any on looker, they would look like a normal boss and secretary. To the mafia, they are the Reaper Duo.

To any person who manages to see past their facade, they would see two people to be sorry for.

Only 17 and 18 years old, yet the blood of thousands leak from their hands.

____________________________________________

Picture of Jade to the side->

____________________________

Rated PG-13 for cursing and possessive guys